PDA

View Full Version : Screenies

dark_reaper
27-02-05, 09:43
I know this is short and dumb, where can I find the screenshot folder for windows on win XP?

naimex
27-02-05, 11:45
I know this is short and dumb, where can I find the screenshot folder for windows on win XP?

what screenshot folder for windows ?

never heard of a such thing.

the fastest way would be to create a directory called screenshots and just started saving the screenies you take there....

aKe`cj
27-02-05, 12:09
unlike neocron, windows does not automaticly create a file when you copy the screen. All it does is saving it in your RAM, you then have to paste it into paint, photoshop...whatever and save it manually.... or you go for one of the many screenshot utillities that do all of the above automaticly ;)

Dr Strange
27-02-05, 12:09
afaik windows does not have a folder for screenshots itself. using the default Print Screen button simply takes a screen shot and copies that data to the clipboard which again afaik doesn't have its own folder or temporary file.

[TgR]KILLER
27-02-05, 14:16
lol a screenshot folder that cracked me up lol..

but like said.. make a new folder anywere. called it screenshots. take a shot with "print screen" then open windows paint or any other photo/drawing program. press "ctrl+v" to paste the image in there.. and save it as a jpg ;x