PDA

View Full Version : So where do all the cool kids hang out..

Liebestoter
26-02-05, 12:57
.. nowadays? Plaza is empty, CRP is empty, MB is empty. Everyone's jerking off and zoneline whoring in TH.

Why? :(

mishkin
26-02-05, 13:08
[ edited ]

Liebestoter
26-02-05, 13:09
.. don't tell me these things :(

Nidhogg
26-02-05, 13:54
Mishkin, one more troll from you and you're history (I'll consider it your leaving message). I hope I make myself clear.

N

Morganth
26-02-05, 14:28
I think the most affective way of getting more than a few people in the same place is to raid either of the cities (depending on your faction of course) or attack an OP (and make sure you have enough people to fight the defenders, lol).

Other than that, most places are fairly desolate. CRP is quite busy at the beginning of the peak times (because people aren't OPing yet), although if you are Pro-city/Merc then you will most likely get killed fairly fast. MB is only good if there isn't someone with a PPU there (unless you bring on too). Only ever go to TH to get pokes when I can't dual log, but there are usually a few non-AFKers there. You need to be wary in the Plaza sectors as we (Paradox) frequently raid there, however if you here Cockbots firing you know who's about :p

Animated
26-02-05, 14:32
Yeah, there were certainly a lot of anti-city raiding nc yesterday evening, though mostly spies (at least five) I did encounter a tank at the DRE HQ. Definitely the most fun I've had since coming back. :D

Morganth
26-02-05, 15:11
Yeah, there were certainly a lot of anti-city raiding nc yesterday evening, though mostly spies (at least five) I did encounter a tank at the DRE HQ. Definitely the most fun I've had since coming back. :D

Wait till we raid then. We usually have 2/3 tanks, 1/2 PPUs, 1/2 APUs and possibly a spy. Our limiting factor of course as to where we can go is the copbots, as their paraspamming is quite an irritation and burns through armour like there is no tomorrow.

We've had some good fights out of DRE HQ (or P3, seeing as we spread our wings a bit a few nights ago :p ) and some good ones in P2.

Skusty
26-02-05, 16:43
[ edited ]

Inntal
27-02-05, 12:46
In these times I think that the MB bunker is one of the busiest places... when I am there, there are always at least 5 LEd runners. Perhaps you could have some nice conversation there or help new players, so that other places are going to be busy sometimes in the future again.... even though I think that the majority of the ppl there are experienced players.

Skusty
27-02-05, 17:59
Acculy i usually just walkaround, gr around to find enemys to kill or i just go to a Chez Sypres in via and chat in clan chat :D And sry for the Troll ^^

Darken
27-02-05, 18:27
All the cool kids hang around in cyrow ug!

Skusty
27-02-05, 21:17
True... :( To pk some as Procity u have to raid Cyrow :(

Saiboku
27-02-05, 23:36
true, in the ug ...
not upstairs to fight :rolleyes:

cattypat
28-02-05, 00:21
I don't really see the point in this thread if you answer the question yourself, but I suppose that's not the point, right? ;)
Depends what you looking for,
Safe ganking? - Plaza 2 subway zoneline
Pro City Raids or Assasination? - Cycrow/CRP or FA Doy sector
Anticity Raids - PP3 or Plaza 2
General chit - chat and tradeskillin' - Th
Roleplay - Ask around or just spread your word and see if they play along.
Just to touch on some of the places.
Remember your never alone as long as people are online, maybe you just need to get away from the cool kids once in a while and go exploring?

solling
28-02-05, 00:41
Cycrow Ug is Teh WiN

Darken
28-02-05, 01:29
well cyrow ug is invite only :P
its like VIP
just for leet ppl
err you know we have 5 slot vendors
and strippers and strap on GMs in UG ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
28-02-05, 03:16
well cyrow ug is invite only :P
its like VIP
just for leet ppl
err you know we have 5 slot vendors
and strippers and strap on GMs in UG ;) hes right I was there

Tostino
28-02-05, 04:12
hes right I was there
That's my line!! :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
28-02-05, 05:32
Hes right I was there I know you were :P

netster
28-02-05, 09:44
Cy UG => Teh pwn :D // btw ... where do cityppl hang out? th?

Skusty
28-02-05, 12:41
Cy UG => Teh pwn :D // btw ... where do cityppl hang out? th?
Outside Cyrow ug...

netster
28-02-05, 13:33
this was befor the imp-drop was reactivated, now they're not anymore, thinking its too hard to find a poker for the next plasmaexpress-ticket to hometown... so ... where do cityppls hang out atm? on stairway to heaven? the pussybar in wastes is almost emtpy too, just if someone new passes there, he/she takes a look into.

l8m0n
28-02-05, 13:56
Where do all the cool kids hang out..
Not on this forum ;)

Genty
28-02-05, 13:58
So where do all the cool kids hang out..

There are no cool kids :D

Skusty
28-02-05, 15:43
Not on this forum ;)
So ur saying that you are not cool o_O

Darken
28-02-05, 16:03
Outside Cyrow ug...

ROFL ^^ thats class

l8m0n
28-02-05, 17:10
So ur saying that you are not cool o_O
Yeh saying that i do think i am cool ;)

Skusty
28-02-05, 17:50
Yeh saying that i do think i am cool ;)
No, u say that you are NOT Cool... lol :p

l8m0n
28-02-05, 18:00
No, u say that you are NOT Cool... lol :p
:wtf: why would i say that? :rolleyes:

Skusty
28-02-05, 18:49
:wtf: why would i say that? :rolleyes:
Coz u said all the cool kids DON'T hang around this forum, and you are hanging around on the forum so that makes u not cool :p