PDA

View Full Version : Lag and timewarping ???

Bugs Gunny
25-02-05, 12:47
I'm sure some of you have experienced these things too recently:

Tradeskilling in F7 window... all of a sudden it won't work anymore. You decide to relog, and end up back in a different place where you were a minute before you started processing.

Dying and getting a bad synch when genrepping out. Relog and end up alive on the spot where you died with your imps poped out (YEAH, nice if it's your mc5 to be dropped in yet ANOTHER belt).

Getting in a vehicle, driving off, when about 25meters along you get pulled back to you original location.

This is all VERY annoying stuff, and i hope KK is aware of these problems and does something about it. The second one, genrepping out and getting a long synch would be very usefull for no imp carying hacknet spies imo, if you can reproduce it.

CMaster
25-02-05, 12:51
I've had some of them - but I have another one too. Wandering along (normally inNeocron rather than th wastes). Suddenly, black screen, syncronoising. And I will either be warped acorss that zone - or into another zone., typically somekind of hunitng grounds.

ROZZER187
25-02-05, 12:55
had the vehicle bug a few times, also gone to the other side of the zone, well every corner of it to find i cant sync over the border......haven't had this since about 2003 though until now :wtf:

Skusty
25-02-05, 13:14
h8 em