PDA

View Full Version : MY ppu idea

Transformer
24-02-05, 22:24
honestly i think ppu's are fine as they are now but since everyone likes to whine i figured i'd try to think of a solution.

Hokay. The issue as it stands is obviously that holy heals heal too much and holy s/d are way to uber so i was thinking. Make it so that you can either have an uber heal and stilll be able to cast holy s/d but deacreasing its effects that would be similar to the effects of a blessed s/d. But if you wanted to use holy s/d you'd only be able to use blessed heal. Just a thought

*Puts on inq 4 just in case*

Post your thoughts. flame. whatever i don't care i'm just trying to help out this hectic situation.

btw i just thought if this while play WoW so if it had bunches of kinks and shiz just say how it could be better.

ROZZER187
24-02-05, 23:58
not a bad idea tbh :D might need a little looking into but ive already mentioned and so have many other people that if ppu's get a rework then the mobs will need one to, mc5 especially

not too keen on the whole holy s/d and blessed heal though o_O

Dribble Joy
25-02-05, 04:36
S/D is a class balance issue.
If they affected the offence/defence ratio of each class equally, there would be no problem. As it stands they don't. Separate issue.

Either remove holy/blessed heals entirely or make them foreign only (would end up getting people needing PPUs to heal the PPUs though then).

Gotterdammerung
25-02-05, 05:11
Please feel free to share your ideas and discuss in this already open thread
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=123027