PDA

View Full Version : Neocron 2 Needs You (Points Finger)

PcP'
23-02-05, 20:03
Right finally Atari have announced a release date for Neocron 2 which i'm sure will be announced soon. Now if you want Neocron 2 to become the game it has the potential to be then you can help.

When gamers like you and me that play MMORPG's buy computer games we don't go to our local HMV or Virgin in hopes that their buyers may have bought the game into store we go to our local independant retailer and bug him till he gets it in. What you need to all do is go to your nearest independant retailer and ask for Neocron 2 do this weekly so that as soon as the distributors mention it to him he thinks feck me lots of people have been asking for this game i'll have to get a few in. Thus givin Nc2 (which tbh is pretty unheard of on the street) will be there on the shelves and Joe Bloggs that comes into the shop on payday looking for a good looking pvp MMORPG to spend his money that is burning a hole in his pocket on.

This way KK gets more money from shifting more copies and perhaps getting more people to sign up so they can then perhaps get a shift on getting some things fixed and improving other things possibly even new CONTENT!!!!

Original monk
24-02-05, 15:25
for example in belgium the sale of NC1 was ok, myself i pre-orderd it true amazon but not such a long time later most of the shops here had neocron, here in antwerp a store called FNAC had loads of em hanging around so i presume that there will not alot of problems for NC2 :) (or not here in any case)

cheers

[TgR]KILLER
24-02-05, 15:50
just went googling a bit.. and found this on a dutch game thingy site..

Neocron 2 MMORPG 25-Mar-2005

Thats UK release date if you can believe that site.. us release they don't know tho.. but i gues they are wrong or else "we" as the community already should have known it ;)

Nidhogg
24-02-05, 16:34
We've stated that we anticipate a release date in this quarter. That site has just played safe and picked the last Friday in the quarter (games are traditionally released on Fridays).

N