PDA

View Full Version : PPU Setup

Jay Deedrah
23-02-05, 01:37
Hat jemand nen nettes Setup ?

Derzeit, hab ich von allem ein bisschen geskillt...

bissel Poison,Xray,Fire,Energy ...

Psi Use ? Macht mehr als 200 WIRKLICH Sinn ?

Jay
D

ino
23-02-05, 03:02
Ehm dont speak german can read some but cant express in german :)

You will want as much energy/poison/fire/xray as possible with a resist buff and armor. some use heavy poison and build setups arround that others use heavy fire belt. But the main thing that should be kind of obvious is as much as possible in all resists with your resist booster+armor :)

So you need to think about how much health and athletics you would want. I have low atletics arround 30 or so with implants. I have pretty low health 320 with melee3 and haz3.
I build my setup arround poison belt leaving me to put con points into fire and xray and abit of poison. count filter heart 1 in to the picture aswell. You should not have to care alot about putting points in energy for obvious reasons.

Psi use you wont need everything in psi use as an ppu psi use adds alittle to psi pool but not that much. I have 208 or so psi use with the crahn epic glove on and I capped freq on all my spells before using the crahn glove. So for instance you can happily poke tl 115 with glove and spy 3 and not suffer. even without int 100. Its not that hard to get to atleast int 90 base .

Jay Deedrah
23-02-05, 15:54
Hello,

sry. 4 my german... =)

I asked myself is more than 200 PSU effektive ?

Jay
D

LeoPump
23-02-05, 17:46
Hello,

sry. 4 my german... =)

I asked myself is more than 200 PSU effektive ?

Jay
D

Also, ich habe bisher keinen Unterschied zwischen PSU 100 und PSU 225 feststellen können..
Also, den Runcast, Castzeit etc. beeinflusst es meiner Ansicht nach nicht; sonst könnten wa ja auch alle nicht hacken und impen :p
Und die paar Mana Punkte die PSU gibt, sind eigenlich egal, da dir Punkte mehr nicht wirklich etwas bringen...

SoLoNg...
Leo