PDA

View Full Version : [ 3month cost account ]

Ninjano2002uk
22-02-05, 21:46
right I picked 3months after choosen upgrade Nc1 account, & it runs out on the 27th of this month, so when they ask for repayment will it be another 3months ? which = 25.82 Euro £17.79 pounds correct? please sum1 reply to this ASAP, so i know how much i need to put in2 the account for Nc2.

Tidus_Origin
22-02-05, 23:15
afaik, the payment request would be made at the end of the period you're paying for (at the end of every 3rd month - february, may, etc.). But then I dont know this for sure..

Anyway, I looked on a currency converter (http://www.xe.com/ucc), and 25.82 euros is £17.90 (at the time of posting this message)

So, if you put £20 in ur account, you should be fine until the next time you have to pay (i think..).

Hope this helps (if it's what you wanted to know, that is...)

Odin
22-02-05, 23:38
When doing upgrade it should be upgrade fee off the top. 1 month subscription covered + any remaining adjusted NC1. Then the 3 months would come at the end of that.

Ninjano2002uk
22-02-05, 23:39
yer thats what i have done, I have put 20 in2 the account (not my account long story) so it should cover it. If i have any problems or were both wrong.. feel free to step in Nid ;)

Ozambabbaz
22-02-05, 23:50
PBC adds an extra fee, i think it was almost 20% of what i payed for 3 months = PBC fee

so 3months fee + (20% of 3months fee) = cough up

Odin
23-02-05, 00:32
PBC adds an extra fee, i think it was almost 20% of what i payed for 3 months = PBC fee

so 3months fee + (20% of 3months fee) = cough up

Yes but it should equal roughly the same as we lowered our price on PBC based accounts to make up the difference in PBC fees.

[D]est
24-02-05, 11:59
I also thought I would get the 2 months playtime, I had left from NC1, but it seems its already expired after I canceled my NC1 account! Which is kinda fake information you giving there! :mad:

Ninjano2002uk
04-03-05, 06:32
well its done,.. am online still till 5th month of this year ( 2005) .......

But i dont even play neocron 2 no more really... Capped char / intel for APU monk all epics that i wanted (7) complete , Mars

Mercury almost capped Tank / Spy

half way PE

half way barter.. 140

The clan i was in everyone has stopped playing think they all went to WOW...

even tho i refuse to go to that boring shite, what is there to do in neocron 2 now ? .......... JUST MUH own Mercury so its Anti City or Death.
the Pop on mercury is like 10% on a good day..

o & then theres TERRA left.. yer dont even need to comment on that server.

any ideas guys ?

......... 1. join a new clan on mercury ...
2.. run around with my sniper APU on mars saying ello & bein friendly..
3. Wait & Wait for KK to make new things for Nc2.. like Mechs / new Vehs / weapons or ?.... fix WOC!

Skusty
04-03-05, 14:34
I Allways had 1 Month payment and acccount never Expierd or some thing o_O Why pay more to play then :confused:

Jesterthegreat
04-03-05, 14:47
or play terra, quit bitchin and join a decent clan...