PDA

View Full Version : Bugged Clan Deletion

sultana
22-02-05, 12:36
Well I had fun tonight, I logged into my ppu to find I was in my (old) clan apartment though I wasn't in the clan. I couldn't use the lift to get out, and the doors wouldn't let me in. So I was trapped. I submitted a help ticket, which a couple of hours later still wasn't answered.

Though I eventually found out why I was stuck, my clan had been deleted while I was inside the apartment, there were a few other belts on the ground (which I hacked, 4 slot db to whoever owns that :rolleyes: ). I got abit of help on ooc, thanks xtro :p and whoever else.

But I still had abit of luck, there was a gogo in the main hallway, I shoved as much stuff as I could in there, and set_killed my way out. DS and PSI Core popped :mad: BUT I only lost my boots.

So, clan deletion with people in the apartment is bugged o_O :lol:

[VP]Orion
22-02-05, 12:54
Omg... Why havnt KK found this bug before? ;)

Ch1n Th3 M4g
22-02-05, 13:32
crunchy
come on vent , theres some things u nead 2 hear :(

M

Genty
22-02-05, 13:39
Nothing new, just like when people get stuck in the primary appartments of people that delete their chars.

Morganth
22-02-05, 14:49
Nothing new, just like when people get stuck in the primary appartments of people that delete their chars.

Someone on Saturn created a character and said there was gonna be a party in their apt. So naturally, people turn up to see whats going on, meanwhile the owner is at the login screen getting ready to trap everyone in an appartment that is soon to be non-existant. :lol:

[TgR]KILLER
22-02-05, 15:19
i know what clan this is about..

anybody could PM me with the reason they are suddenly gone yesterday ? we were just attacking nemesis OP while the clan disabaned / dissapeard.. would like to know what happend.

Dribble Joy
22-02-05, 16:14
Can't you just GR out?

edit:
NM I am a fool.

[TgR]KILLER
22-02-05, 16:21
btw more ontopic reply.. this bug been there for ages.. i helped somebody rerole in nc1.. and got locked in his starter appartment lol. din't get out in time.. tho if you would just have made a help ticket a gm could have come and save you ;)

i remember niddy saved me back then ^^

MkVenner
22-02-05, 16:39
same thing happened to me when i was in BRTF AGEEEEEEES ago on pluto

took ages lol

sultana
23-02-05, 05:28
KILLER']btw more ontopic reply.. this bug been there for ages.. i helped somebody rerole in nc1.. and got locked in his starter appartment lol. din't get out in time.. tho if you would just have made a help ticket a gm could have come and save you ;)

i remember niddy saved me back then ^^
Already sent a help ticket in, I was first in line for a couple of hours before I got bored and just suicided my way out. About our clan, something just went up between a couple of people, though we'll be back soon enough.

Ascension
23-02-05, 13:48
same thing happened to me when i was in BRTF AGEEEEEEES ago on pluto

took ages lol
OMG, you were in BRTF? o_O What character?

MkVenner
23-02-05, 13:58
Psycosis

melee tank, wasnt around long before it went

Mr Kot
24-02-05, 17:25
You didn't have to kill yourself.

I was stuck like that once in the starter apartment of a clannie that deleted his char to reroll.

I logged out and waited over 30 secs for my body to fade. Attempting to log back in again resulted in me getting kicked back to login screen with the message, "Connection rejected by nethost. Unable to handle login request. You were moved to your apartment."

Logged in again, there i was in my starter appy :)

Zheo
24-02-05, 20:18
Already sent a help ticket in, I was first in line for a couple of hours before I got bored and just suicided my way out. About our clan, something just went up between a couple of people, though we'll be back soon enough.

I once waited for 5 hours for a ticket stayed up till 2am... then relised i'd only get a few hours sleep before i had to get up the next day so I went to bed...