PDA

View Full Version : cant login...help me please

Xanga Jet
22-02-05, 06:33
ok heres what happens, i start the launcher up, 10tacle, kk logo shows up, then im left with just a black screen with the bottom and top whtie UI showing. no login info or background art or anything just black screen.

all ive been able to do is press ctrl+alt+del and it says that neocron2 isnt responding.

one thing ive noticed, on the launcher there isnt an offline tutorial anymore.

i d/led the patches before hand off the ftp server all the way up to 125, d/led the rest off the launcher.

thats all i can say for now.

ps: 1st guy that can help me get this solved can have the privledge of having me a vet from beta 4 as a member in their clan or start one with me. :)

Inchenzo
22-02-05, 06:43
you tried restarting yet ?

most of the time i had this problem is that a program is used wasn't closed properly.

Xanga Jet
22-02-05, 07:07
so do you have a clan? :)

thanks

Inchenzo
22-02-05, 07:34
i solved it ? o_O

yes i have a clan,.. but mine ain't fun for other people :angel:

Xanga Jet
22-02-05, 09:03
well i made a fg rifle/hacker spy on terra server. im rusty on what to do. tonight ive just been killin roaches and spiders for 400 nc a pop, i just got my street rifle, and dex booster implant.. but i need a poker.

Jesterthegreat
22-02-05, 09:28
ps: 1st guy that can help me get this solved can have the privledge of having me a vet from beta 4 as a member in their clan or start one with me. :)

alot more oldies arearound than you would think

Genty
22-02-05, 13:33

the "privledge"...god damn, now i need to see a doctor to get my sides back together.

Jesterthegreat
22-02-05, 13:44
the "privledge"...god damn, now i need to see a doctor to get my sides back together.

what i was thinkin... but i tried to be more polite about it :D