PDA

View Full Version : Talk about getting bored

Tantta
21-02-05, 16:14
server was pretty much empty, we was looking for fight couple of hours in mb and got nothing.

here's what we done when we got bored.

[edit]

car yard :p newbies dont even have stamina to get other side.
http://koti.mbnet.fi/thantos/Kuvia/shot0336%20kopio.jpg

lol well, guess im off to bed. just had to post this so i can have something to read when i wake up.

Thantos

Ascension
21-02-05, 16:26
server was pretty much empty, we was looking for fight couple of hours in mb and got nothing.

[edit]

lol well, guess im off to bed. just had to post this so i can have something to read when i wake up.

Thantos

Iirc you cant zone with everyone in the car? you all have to get in everytime you zone. Blocking MB gates is pretty funny though, cant believe we never thought of that back on pluto, although we did manage to get hovertechs INSIDE MB! but as soon as we did, a GM came along and spawned a load of barrels :( Then they fixed it in the next patch!

[TgR]KILLER
21-02-05, 16:39
[edit] ? talk about exploits :rolleyes:

blocking mb is not nice to all the noobs :(

21-02-05, 18:24
I dont mean to be rube but that comes across like

"We're bored.......lets grief!"

Tidus_Origin
21-02-05, 19:51
I dont mean to be rube but that comes across like

"We're bored.......lets grief!"

Well, wouldn't you be if you had done the same thing over and over again for the best part of two years, and nothing new had been implemented in 5 months? :lol:

Clive tombstone
21-02-05, 20:52
as sad as that is tidus, You has SOME point there. Too bad no one ever uses the race tracks or drone race tracks anymore like I do. :D

22-02-05, 11:34
Well, wouldn't you be if you had done the same thing over and over again for the best part of two years, and nothing new had been implemented in 5 months? :lol:

That doesn't make it ok though!

Tidus_Origin
22-02-05, 13:01
That doesn't make it ok though!

True, but that's what people eventually stoop to when they're sufficiently bored.

Capt. Rik
22-02-05, 13:04
Too bad no one ever uses the race tracks or drone race tracks anymore like I do. :D

sex with Droms???

oh, you mean racing? :p

Nidhogg
22-02-05, 13:44
True, but that's what people eventually stoop to when they're sufficiently bored.
You could always try (shock! horror!) role-playing!

N

Jesterthegreat
22-02-05, 13:46
You could always try (shock! horror!) role-playing!

N

whats left of the community are here for the PvP.

theres even less RP'ers than before.

a game with barely any storyline doesnt attract / keep RP'ers...

Bugs Gunny
25-02-05, 11:52
Back in NC1 during the last few days we tried to crash the mb zone by spawning all our vehicles at the asg.
We didn't crash it but let's just say when you came out of mb, your fps got to a max of 6.

LiL T
25-02-05, 12:23
If they went ahead and made first person possible in vehicals racing in hovertechs would simply be amazing ...

Skusty
25-02-05, 12:30

[edit]

Thantos
Lol, ikävä Noobile :p Man! Now when i got 1week vacation i gotta speak some finish lol ( im finish :D )