PDA

View Full Version : Best place to hunt?

imper1um
20-02-05, 16:25
J/w, but where would be a good place for a Dex 47 Droner Spy to hunt? I'm in NC doing the Agressor Captain quests, but all I'm gettin now is cash, and gaining XP is really what I want so I can cap out the INT and DEX.

Cerbious
20-02-05, 16:30
i used to take my droner to el fraid villiage underground at that level, im now inbetween u and capp and i cant find n e where to lvl well. (thus i havent lvl'd my droner for over a month lol)

enigma_b17
er well theres 2 main places that droners can lvl fairly quick

1- Scorpian caves, ie underground at el farid
2- the graves, snakes and poison hmmmmm

graves are better when u hit the higher levels imo :)

Fafhrd
J/w, but where would be a good place for a Dex 47 Droner Spy to hunt? I'm in NC doing the Agressor Captain quests, but all I'm gettin now is cash, and gaining XP is really what I want so I can cap out the INT and DEX. usual places would be El Farid or the Graves.

€: hehe, no post for an hour then three posts within a minute saying all the same

Cerbious
20-02-05, 16:34
2- the graves, snakes and poison hmmmmm

only reason why i get pout off by doing this is if ur drone takes a swim ur screwed.

enigma_b17
20-02-05, 17:39
a swim? i wasnt aware there was any water in there lol. Only thing i dislike about the graves is ur drone gets thrown around like a ping pong ball.

Skusty
20-02-05, 17:40
When i had droner in nc2 i did go Cereslabs :D

Cerbious
21-02-05, 02:50
a swim? i wasnt aware there was any water in there lol. Only thing i dislike about the graves is ur drone gets thrown around like a ping pong ball.

haha my bad i misread graves as gravis meaning swamp lol

Tantta
21-02-05, 04:23
when you can use mr 50 first time, go to cyclopses
lvl up there for while so you are ready to use rg50.
rg50 is first area damage droner what you can use, good in el farid.

Tratos
21-02-05, 10:25
when you can use mr 50 first time, go to cyclopses
lvl up there for while so you are ready to use rg50.
rg50 is first area damage droner what you can use, good in el farid.
Yeah the cyclopses at Chester are great for mid lvl droners :) really quick XP and cash especialy if you loot them and sell the junk.

enigma_b17
21-02-05, 10:46
ok would just like to make a quick correction to my previous comment :P

el farid sucks lol. Forgot they sealed up the pits in beta, u get the odd 95/95 annoying as ass black scorp around, but to be honest without those pits, ull get far more exp at graves

Crest
21-02-05, 11:53
Theory would be Els bottom level behind wall fro dronners, seems everyone else is there too, so its always camped...

Snake pits are good...

I found ceres labs with 127 Launchers very good, can use punishers there aqnd rank did not matter

WB factory is crap, dont do a lot of damage to them, but will be empty while they fix the cross bow ....