PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] I need GM help in game NOW!!

Tostino
20-02-05, 06:23
PLEASE I need a GM to contact me Neith in game. Some one is takeing my friends shit off his acc and i need you to kick the person before the shits gone.

Tostino
20-02-05, 07:09
Ahh well there were no GMs on so now he is out a set of all 120 ultimated spells...
Edit: SA too

imAchair
20-02-05, 07:25
eepp thats not good :(

Pungent77
20-02-05, 07:38
giving people your account login and password is bad

Jesterthegreat
20-02-05, 07:59
giving people your account login and password is bad

aye...

your friend shouldnt have given outdetails, best that will come of it is an IP tracking and a possible banning

Social-Zero
20-02-05, 13:17
Asking help from a GM on the forum? And you expected a GM to come to the rescue? :D :D :lol:

Try a help ticket, that's what they are there for !

SorkZmok
20-02-05, 13:26
Asking help from a GM on the forum? And you expected a GM to come to the rescue? :D :D :lol:

Try a help ticket, that's what they are there for !Fuck off. That one was important. And this way worked for me before. Post on the forums, get your problem solved ingame 5 minutes later. :)

naimex
20-02-05, 13:54
that sucks... that sucks sweaty donkeyballs to say the least :(

Ascension
20-02-05, 14:00
Bleh, This just points out the reason not to share accounts, even with people you think you can trust. :(

Nidhogg
20-02-05, 14:08
Contact helpdesk@neocron.com as they may be able to help you track the offender.

N

[TgR]KILLER
20-02-05, 14:09
atm i got access to 1 other account :p had access to 4 accounts in nc1 :angel: but i'm trustworthy even tho i could steal everything off em and could have emptyed 2 clans lol.. but meh sucks indeed esp now item tracking still aint working :(

Ascension
20-02-05, 14:25
KILLER']atm i got access to 1 other account :p had access to 4 accounts in nc1 :angel: but i'm trustworthy even tho i could steal everything off em and could have emptyed 2 clans lol.. but meh sucks indeed esp now item tracking still aint working :(
I have access to all the accounts in my house, but they are family so I trust em :D
Only time I got in shit over account was when masterkilla's tank was deleted and replaced with "Ascention." I had access to his account months before..

xavulos
20-02-05, 14:36
but they are family so I trust em

mmm i have to agree with that i coulden't trust my friends because they kould go shit in one day and they'd fuck your account up :/(kos he was pissed of at you for some reason ) :(

AlphaGremlin
20-02-05, 14:46
mmm i have to agree with that i coulden't trust my friends because they kould go shit in one day and they'd fuck your account up :/(kos he was pissed of at you for some reason ) :(
If those are the kind of friends you have, then are you sure they're your friends?
AlphaGremlin

xavulos
20-02-05, 14:49
lol no you don't bloody understand :/ u've never goten in an argument with u're friends? O_o of course i don't think they would od taht for no reason i mean lets be honest when u fucked off about someone u just try to fuck him off more :/

MkVenner
20-02-05, 15:11
other than me, my girlfriend and 2 other people have access to my account, and i trust them, no 2 ways about it, and its been that way for nigh on 2 years now...

then theres a 4th account that is shared between 3 people, some one who quit and we wanted to keep the acount active for the clan

xavulos
20-02-05, 15:19
hehe tahts kool but i never said taht concerned me you know :/

jerrymaguire
20-02-05, 15:26
Bottom line is, DON'T SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS unless you want to risk loosing your shit.

But also, if it does happen, better to shout in every direction for help than to yell down a possibly empty hallway. :confused: ;)

xavulos
20-02-05, 15:36
DON'T TRUST ANYONE(exept your family :p)

naimex
20-02-05, 15:41

there has been events of a brother/sister and even GFs/bfs deleting all the chars on the account with everything on and so on, just cuz they were pissed at the brother/sister/gf/nf.

so that doesnt count either.

but against that you can just select the option not to save passie and username

xavulos
20-02-05, 15:47
mmm i agrre with the bf's/gf's thing but not my bro's exept my younger one :/ wich i would never trust :)

l8m0n
20-02-05, 15:48
Harsh but thats life, but its just a game ;)

naimex
20-02-05, 15:50
mmm i agrre with the bf's/gf's thing but not my bro's exept my younger one :/ wich i would never trust :)

its not that hard to imagine that maybe other brothers and sisters when mad would think like your younger brother? is it?

if your really pissed off, you always go for a soft spot..

i would say 4000 hours of dedication to a character a soft spot...

imper1um
20-02-05, 16:22
Trust no one, espicially the misfits on this board! :D ;-)

-Demon-
20-02-05, 17:01
They can probably track the guy when Fenix's account got hacked they managed to track the IPs etc...probably best if you get your friend not to logon to the account and they will look against the IPs of others logged on. Also did you get the names of the alts that the 'hacker' was passing the stuff to? althought thats just your word against the hackers it would prove it if the IPs match.

Tostino
20-02-05, 17:21
Well after they got off the account they got on our vent and started harassing us. So we will contact the admin to get the IP of who did it and send it off to who ever it needs to be sent to.

Skusty
20-02-05, 17:37
When it was time for nc2 in nc1 my mate had packed all shit on then the server crash come and it was rollback he had uninstalled NC and dident have diskspace to install nc so i had to get acces to his account and pack all for him :p we did keep contact on msn :D

xavulos
20-02-05, 19:01
lol i REALLY can't imagine my bro deleting my chars and shit 4000 hours of dedication O_o atht ain't me lol mmm well its a family thing i really trust my family just depends if you trust yours :/

Koshinn
21-02-05, 11:18
Well after they got off the account they got on our vent and started harassing us. So we will contact the admin to get the IP of who did it and send it off to who ever it needs to be sent to.

Whose account was hax'd/stuff stolen from? and whose vent you in now?

Crest
21-02-05, 11:43
I have access to every memebr of my clans accounts, even those with 2 accounts.

Makes having 1 Capped constructor, 1 Capped Researcher and 1 capped Reqpairere easy to use.

Alos mean we can easily get things built, ressed and completed.
Saying that, none of them have my account details, I would give it to them, but they never asked

Strange.

Anyways, unless someone hacked into all out accounts, if for some reason only 1 account went and got screwed, We would be able to replace just about everything very quickly ......

I do think trust is important, and if you cant trust someone, dont let them live in your space.

Kopaka
21-02-05, 13:24
[ edited ]
its not about replacing stuff, its about items and time you worked so hard on of getting them and they're all missing because you thought someone was your friend.

with friends like that, who needs enemies?

Nidhogg
21-02-05, 14:28
Don't name names, and especially don't name names and then flame them.

N

MISS WHIP
21-02-05, 15:17

not true i tell you

On NC1 our clan leader gave his account details to his sister and she wanted to make one of her own characters so she deleted our clan leader :lol: :lol:

Clan apartment with all rares.........gone in a mouse click
Clan money ..........gone in a mouse click

+ one capped droner

we all laughed so much :lol: :lol: for about 30 seconds until we realised the results of such an action.

To be fair it was not done on purpose but she never got acess to his account again and he was demoted to "clan floor sweeper" in the new clan.

Radamez
22-02-05, 02:14
Never gave out my account, even to those I felt I could trust.

If anything ever went wrong with it, I wanted to be the only one held accountable and not have to question whether a friend had fucked with it or not.

You share your account details at your own risk.

Morganth
22-02-05, 14:53
Don't name names, and especially don't name names and then flame them.

N

How about we just work on the basis it was [ edited ] (as in ex-Pluto) and some buttmonkey friend of his. Fortunately he only "hacked" a secondary account so nothing major was lost I don't think.

Oh, and he did this because he was upset we decided to move to DoY. :rolleyes:

[ edited ]

BAN HIM!

-Demon-
22-02-05, 14:57
How about we just work on the basis it was *(as in ex-Pluto) and some buttmonkey friend of his. Fortunately he only "hacked" a secondary account so nothing major was lost I don't think.

*'s ingame characters that I know of: *

BAN HIM!

Well that was adult of you wasn't it...I've censored out his name...you dont work on basis you work on fact...I'm sure he doesn't give a fcuk where you moved your ass too.

trigger hurt
22-02-05, 15:04
Well that was adult of you wasn't it...I've censored out his name...you dont work on basis you work on fact...I'm sure he doesn't give a fcuk where you moved your ass too.

For a guy that was in AyB with [ edited ], you sure don't know him very well do you. Didn't seem that way to me at first, but eventually, he seems like the kind of guy to pull this shit...especially after selling his account, quiting the game and playing wow...then, deciding he wanted to play the game again, figuring out the guy who bought his account hadnt changed the email info. Having the new password emailed to his email address, logging on and finding out the account was stripped then threatening said person to put the items back and give him the account.

Yeah. He's a dishonest fuck.

Morganth
22-02-05, 15:53
I'm sure he doesn't give a fcuk where you moved your ass too.

Pretty sure he does. He whines ingame and on Vent (when he was on) that we moved to DoY. Now, unless you are on our Vent or stalk me ingame, I reckon you were talking out of the thing you should be sitting on.

Oh, and thats a fact.

Nidhogg
22-02-05, 16:15
How about we just work on the basis it was [ edited ] (as in ex-Pluto) and some buttmonkey friend of his. Fortunately he only "hacked" a secondary account so nothing major was lost I don't think.

[ edited ]

BAN HIM!
Actually, how about I just ban you instead for naming names when I explicitly told you not to.

Yes, what happened could be seen as theft but it's also tantamount to stupidity. What I'm absolutely sure about though is that any discussion of it here on the forums must be devoid of identification, unless you wish to join Morganth for a few days.

Contact helpdesk if you've not already done so - I'm not saying they'll be able to do anything but posting it here isn't going to acheive anything either.

N

Tostino
22-02-05, 18:31
Just close this thread... I posted it hopeing that a GM that was not in game may be reading the forums and could help but that was not the case.

Nidhogg
22-02-05, 18:34
Closed by thread starter.

N