PDA

View Full Version : I'm out ... for now ...

landofcake
19-02-05, 17:51
Well, i've only been back for about a month, but i'm sorry to say that i'm cancelling my account.

All you guys who are going around looking for people who have cancelled, don't see this as one of those threads, i still love the game, it's absolutely great, and trust me, i WILL be back.

But, there is one main reason i'm leaving temporarily, and i know most of you wont like it, but i'm going to play World of Warcraft for a while ;)

Truth is, i absolutely love NC, but to be fair, it's all been done, and i cannot pay for or dedicate myself to more than one MMOG at a time, i've found this out recently when trying to do so. I'll definatley be back just as soon as World of Warcraft gets boring, and hey, i'm sure it will, the PvP sucks :D

Anyway, big thanks to Phaze for making my short time back here absolutley great fun, you're a great clan, keep it up if you can (most of them seem to be off playing World of Warcraft too), in the short time i've been with you there have been some hilarious Vent moments.

Good luck to Jester and the NCAT guys, hopefully they'll get their clan up and it'll work and sort out some of the tremendous ally killing problems on Terra, they're nice guys really even if it's easy to get impressions otherwise from their forum posts ;)

Anyway, pop into #neocron in enterthegame IRC if you want a chinwag, i'm usually there with MkV and Jester on a few occasions, and hey, i'm sure i'll be back, i just don't know when :D

See you then :cool:

ta ta

http://epguides.com/KnowingMeKnowingYou/cast.jpg

enigma_b17
19-02-05, 17:54
good luck :)

MkVenner
19-02-05, 17:54
nooooooooooooooooooo

cosmoooooooooooooooo

nooooooooooooooooooo

...cya on IRC :p