PDA

View Full Version : bugs in patch 126 127

Bugs Gunny
18-02-05, 10:48
Hacknet model doesn't animate
Bad synch (long synch on some chars about 90% of the time)

Capt. Rik
18-02-05, 11:19
Hacknet model doesn't animate
Bad synch (long synch on some chars about 90% of the time)

Didn't get either of those last night *shrugs*

Dr Strange
18-02-05, 11:27
Are the "50/50" synchs considered a bug? I realize its mostly just a poor connection to the server, but when you the user are on a stable verified broadband line, and get "50/50"'s alot of the time when you log in, its something with the server..

Some model corruption is still there: on one of my characters, i had his hair fixed. no green pe on my head, nothing wrong. yet to some people they still see that charcter as the green pe model thing at some points. Resynchs and Relogs dont work. Looks fine on my screen just to some people its not.

Shirt on all characters of mine are still bright green, and all pants are bright pink, still....

Login screen still shows blurred mugshots (though Lupus did say this is a simple thing and low on priority).

Bugs Gunny
18-02-05, 11:52
Add to this, the fact that my tl 170 salvager can't salvage or recycle, he has some empty slots in the proc window that prevent me from even clicking the start button (won't click down) and doing a kill_self didn't work either.

There's some major issues going on

[VP]Orion
18-02-05, 11:54
People are getting more and more sync problems. I cant even login anymore.

john irons
18-02-05, 12:57
Orion']People are getting more and more sync problems. I cant even login anymore. ok i just had the same problem, so i ran it in a window and what should pop up?

zonealarm asking if i want to let nc2 client to access the internets.

so it seems the client had been phisically changed.

hope this helps.

Ryydmann
18-02-05, 13:40
ok i just had the same problem, so i ran it in a window and what should pop up?

zonealarm asking if i want to let nc2 client to access the internets.

so it seems the client had been phisically changed.

hope this helps.

Well, that usually happens after bigger patches in every game.

CMaster
18-02-05, 13:52
I get the hacknet model doesn't animate.
This occurs in DX7. Cannot vouch for DX9 as about amonth and a half ago (no drivers changed) NC decided not to work in DX9 any more.

Jesterthegreat
18-02-05, 14:29
big patch = altered client.exe

altered client.exe needs to be given firewall privelages.

oh and on topic i have had the use key bug quite a bit since patch, got my hair fixed and havent had any other problems

CerealKiller
18-02-05, 19:11
Yeah, after 126 and 127, the sync problems are insane, seems to happen to people in NC for the most part, I had friends in the wastelands last night with no issues. Which sucks for me because I'm still running aggie missions.