PDA

View Full Version : Sir Ramic Hobbs

Sir ramic hobbs
17-02-05, 22:34
Ehhhhhhh well basically After Nc 1 died my fantastic clan died and well got a bit shit tbh. L.A.A.R.D was the most fun i had in Nc 1 it was OP figths everyday and no other clans could match the fun i had. Maybe FF would be fun but you see i like my morals and having a PPU per person isnt very nice now is it?

My mate Luke A.K.A Roger Ramjet has recently quit and he made a cool list so keeping in tradition ill do the same.
First of all. Kid Kapow well what a guy he was not only an amazing PvP'er but was funny and stayed in LAARD even though he could have done better. The time When Me (Masta Blasta) and Kid (Zen Guerrilla) took down 5 Desperados and their rhino with just us and 2 turrets was brilliant.
Then Paolo he was like someone out of a film. Stoned yet wise
All of The One for helping LAARD fight the evil Fallen Angels zerg Army.
BRUT and TNT for being part of the Tangent alliance (love you guys especially Silencer and STORM)
The French Legion (KillerJoe91. Genestealer and Peypey) These guys were great friends even though we barely understodd eachother. Mon francais est tres merd oui
Phaze were ok. That guy Fenix he was the coolest andDigi if you read this you need to speak less. Well its not that you need to speak less its just that no one needs to hear about your every move etc.
That random guy who i made help defend our outpost. What a guy! he really put his heart and soul into it.
Thats probably about it. NCAT you blew and still blow horses dick
Jori has a sexy voice
Grillo i love you
The original Splattered thanks alot for the 500k for building the 5 slot HL
And Finally Xeno and Bean I love you guys and if you werent such southern monkeys id love to meet you but as you are southern and spend your time singing "Fly on the wings of love" maybe ill never meet you but i hope i will.

Last message goes out to KK Well done on being lazy tards and all you people who stick up for them you are all wrong in the heads they have never done anything good for us.

Sir Ramic Hobbs, Masta Blasta, MoSHeR, Spoon Lover
L.A.A.R.D Loud and Again Righteous Devotees
TANGENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE_TICK!!!!
17-02-05, 22:43
damnit hobbs...we gonna miss you man ....damn quitters ...good luck m8 with whatever you do....btw i beat ya niddy :angel:

eLcHi
17-02-05, 22:44
Tangent WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

-Demon-
17-02-05, 22:54
Cyas dude..another one gone.

mishkin
17-02-05, 22:57
Have fun. You'll have more fun without this frustration of a game... :D

SorkZmok
17-02-05, 23:01
i Love You Ramic!!!1

/edit
And get on vent you tit, only one day till i`m gone aswell! Gotta say bye!

Dirus
17-02-05, 23:04
Leaving Thread. Closed