PDA

View Full Version : A thought, "Players Against Allied Killings"

rabidfurball
17-02-05, 16:31
The current state of terra is disturbing. Allied killing is a freqent problem which is quickly leading to a migration to the Dome and even out of the game entirely. The procity players of Terra are desperatly looking for a solution to this problem and so, I have a proposal.

Allied killing is not as much a problem in DoY because the clans there do not have secret NAPs with the allied gankers. If someone kills allies in DoY, all of DoY gangs up on them and kills them until they find a new pastime or a new game.

This is not the case in pro-city however, the allied killers attack a populated sector and half the witnesses shrink away saying "we are not at war with XXX" or "we have a nap with XXX," thus saving them the inconvenience of having to deal with the pkers. This is where my proposal comes in.

Lets create a multi faction, multi clan, organization made up of clans of people pledging to defend Neocron against the allied killing infidels. Lets create an organization with a nifty acronym we can tag onto the end of every rank in our clans to show our support against the allied killers. Lets call it the Players Against Allied Killings (PAAK).

This may not work, but I believe it's worth a shot. If you and your clan wants to get rid of this problem in the city, (as KK wont be doing anything about it any time in the forseeable future) add "[PAAK]" to the end of every rank in your clan so that people know when XXX strikes, you will be there to support them.

Don't make this into a ruse however, if you do add this to your ranks, please support it, if you see an allied ganker look around for anyone else supporting PAAK and get togeather and do something about it. If we can only work togeather, we can make a difference.

imAchair
17-02-05, 16:40
NEED A NEW PEPPERPARK SEC 1 TO STOP ALLIED PKING.

nc1 *i wanna duel someone*
* runs to pepperpark 1* = FUN

its a good place to quickly check ur pvp setup and stuff.

my idea is to put a NeoFrag in Tech Heven i mean everyone would use it every faction can without being attacked by guards on the way.

plaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz

Bugs Gunny
17-02-05, 16:41
I tried but found no interest.

The idea was a new clan in CA, called Praetorian Guards
All clanleaders of clans willing to merge into that large clan would get rank 14 "Senator".
Then the object would be to rid the city of scum, help noobs, and be a major opfighting force in the city.
The problem is that the clans that are left in the city all want to do their won thing in their own clan. (save for a few clans)

This is why i finaly moved to the dome.

I hope you can pull it off, and even though i think it has more of a chance than ncat's new "nap" or their "new" clan, i still think it won't work. Too many good players left for the dome allready.

Once the last of ncat have left the server and things return to normal, we'll see a return of doy clans to the city, as things always seek to ballance themselves out.

rabidfurball
17-02-05, 16:44
Making a new clan against it is a similar idea but in practice wouldn't work because most people wouldn't want to just leave their clans. (and if they did they'd be in doy already) I think this is an easier solution that doesn't require any huge cahnged save for a little acryomn in your rank and your pledge of support to go along with it.

(I really hope it works too)

Inchenzo
17-02-05, 16:56

my idea is to put a NeoFrag in Tech Heven i mean everyone would use it every faction can without being attacked by guards on the way.

plaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz

He is totally correct in this statement, pepper park helped out bigtime to keep allied killing down, people want a place where they can fight for a short time. (can people draw weapons at the drone racetrack ? might be a nice spot to pvp in TH)

MkVenner
17-02-05, 17:15
well a drone is a weapon so id say yes...

Heavyporker
17-02-05, 18:42
You can fight in Droner Racetrack.

Inchenzo
17-02-05, 20:07
You can fight in Droner Racetrack.

well,.. let's all fight there then :)

Skusty
17-02-05, 20:19

plaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz
Agree! Make NC visitble for allfaction and take away the guards only copbots but they dont attack anticity so we can PP Again!!! PLEASE!!And make nc safezone exept PP :D

Heavyporker
17-02-05, 20:46
pp1 whiners are amoebas with overactive amoebas.

Go to TH 1 or take it to the fight pits in Jeriko or Hawkins outposts.

Skusty
17-02-05, 21:31
Iwant Pp Back!!!! Please!! Cmon!!!!!! Pp Pp Pp Pp !!!!!! Pepper Park Fights!!!! :d

Freaky Fryd
17-02-05, 22:31
Agree! Make NC visitble for allfaction and take away the guards only copbots but they dont attack anticity so we can PP Again!!! PLEASE!!And make nc safezone exept PP :D

Been to PP3?
Unless it's changed, there's no guards in most of the sector, and anti-city are free to come and go as they see fit from 2 GRs (1 in sector, 1 nearby.)
Pro-city can easily go there and fit too...

So what's the problem?

Xylaz
17-02-05, 23:16
Been to PP3?
Unless it's changed, there's no guards in most of the sector, and anti-city are free to come and go as they see fit from 2 GRs (1 in sector, 1 nearby.)

So what's the problem?

there's no safezone nearby to run into in case of any danger (just guessing...)

Freaky Fryd
17-02-05, 23:45
Zone whores were the biggest complaint about Pepper Park...fighting PP3 helps solve that problem.

Jobe
17-02-05, 23:48
This sounds like what I tried to create in Beta3. Good luck with it.

Jesterthegreat
18-02-05, 00:48
or you could pay attention...

this (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=122842) will stop most... then its just DoW's attempts, whichshouldnt be to hard to beat

SorkZmok
18-02-05, 04:37
PP3 is the new PP1.
As now the only place on NC thats got no guards in it got a safezone aswell. And once KK manage to fix the crap they just patched, that safezone is just 2 seconds away from the pp3 genrep.

What else could all you lame zonewhores want?

Sometimes i hate nearly everyone playing this game.

Kopaka
18-02-05, 04:55
Once the last of ncat have left the server and things return to normal, we'll see a return of doy clans to the city, as things always seek to ballance themselves out.

once again NCAT gets bashed, n1

Jesterthegreat
18-02-05, 14:12
once again NCAT gets bashed, n1

since most NCAT have played since beta... i dont see them leaving cos we miss bugs' company i nthe city...

Skusty
18-02-05, 15:21
Been to PP3?

So what's the problem?
a Safezone and yes i been in pp3!!! I usually go there with my apu and m8s apu or ppu :p Only Procity i kill is UPS and Lame :rolleyes: