PDA

View Full Version : mIRC Offical Channel?

Toilet-Duck
17-02-05, 16:26
Do Neocron have an offical neocron IRC server/channel?

I remember about it being posted back in NC1 on these forums about them having an IRC channel but it looks like its been deleted :wtf:

MkVenner
17-02-05, 16:32
still around

irc.enterthegame.com

#neocron

pretty dead this time of day...

dont expect to get much NC related chat...im the most active player in there...Landofcake, junkie and DF stop by everynow and then, QD, Jernau, Nae and Icestorm are in there as well tho

dont look at the stats...they're too embarrasing :p

jernau
17-02-05, 16:40
It's not "official".

There used to be a few other "semi-official" ones but I think they are all dead now.

Toilet-Duck
17-02-05, 16:41
OK Thanks Guys ;) .

netster
17-02-05, 16:42
well mate ... u want your mirc-chat windows looknig like this forums? .....

Ascension
17-02-05, 17:23
The "official" channel is mostly full of NC haters :p

Tantta
17-02-05, 18:13
mirc is client...

Dirus
17-02-05, 23:15
#neocron on enterthegame.com is not an official channel, it is not run by KK in anyway. In fact Most GM's are not allowed in there under their working name for that reason.

Dr Strange
18-02-05, 00:13
still around

irc.enterthegame.com

#neocron

pretty dead this time of day...

dont expect to get much NC related chat...im the most active player in there...Landofcake, junkie and DF stop by everynow and then, QD, Jernau, Nae and Icestorm are in there as well tho

dont look at the stats...they're too embarrasing :p

I usually idle in there as well.

Though most times I keep IRC turned off, I use my own customized mIRC which eats up a lil more ram than usual so to save resources I dont idle when I play NC2.

landofcake
18-02-05, 00:23
I usually idle in there as well.

Though most times I keep IRC turned off, I use my own customized mIRC which eats up a lil more ram than usual so to save resources I dont idle when I play NC2.

I just don't use IRC because it's full of pricks :)

Not that channel specifically though ...

darkservent
18-02-05, 13:44
Personally KK should employ a official IRC channel as its soooooooo goddamn useful when wanting contact with players and quick communication rather than forums.

I been playing FOM and there official IRC channel offers sooooooooo much help its really unbeliveable. I get to speak to the devs and GMs and get so many of the problems sorted out. Its also great for n00bs to get help in either running the game or even play the game. I guess with NC it may get hectic cause people would stop using the ticket system but in the long run would be far more better. You could also host Q&As too which would clear alotta issues up.

Jesterthegreat
18-02-05, 14:14
Personally KK should employ a official IRC channel as its soooooooo goddamn useful when wanting contact with players and quick communication rather than forums.

I been playing FOM and there official IRC channel offers sooooooooo much help its really unbeliveable. I get to speak to the devs and GMs and get so many of the problems sorted out. Its also great for n00bs to get help in either running the game or even play the game. I guess with NC it may get hectic cause people would stop using the ticket system but in the long run would be far more better. You could also host Q&As too which would clear alotta issues up.

it doesnt have to be official.

#cronhelp is there, GM's go there, if a decent amount of players went there they could help each other, even if it isnt official

jernau
18-02-05, 15:18

It used to be like that on the NC channels too, even if most were run by players (IIRC only #NCPD was ever official).