PDA

View Full Version : International Release?

Ascension
17-02-05, 03:27
Well,just looking on Play.com (http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=comingsoon&r=PC&title=0&id=0&adudisc=y&who=&cpage=3&ob=date) and ive noticed it says:

Neocron 2
Due for release on 11/03/2005
our price: £24.99 Delivered

Im guessing this is the International release? so that means we got a patch coming for sure right? :confused:

Odin
17-02-05, 04:00
so that means we got a patch coming for sure right? :confused:

Could be sooner then you think ;)

Jesterthegreat
17-02-05, 04:02
11/3/05?

my birthday will be NC2's Int birthday?

:D

"this year KK got me a real server population for my birthday!"

-Demon-
17-02-05, 04:10

If that ain't a hint for later today I dunno what is.

Here's hoping anyway!

Morganth
17-02-05, 04:44

As long as these things are fixed I'll be happy:

-Fucked up hairstyles/clothes/green PEs
-Weapon Lore

Other than that, I really hope they don't introduce anything new that can fuck up.

Seven
17-02-05, 05:18
Well,just looking on Play.com (http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=comingsoon&r=PC&title=0&id=0&adudisc=y&who=&cpage=3&ob=date) and ive noticed it says:

Neocron 2
Due for release on 11/03/2005
our price: £24.99 Delivered

Im guessing this is the International release? so that means we got a patch coming for sure right? :confused:

A patch before 11/03/2005? I would hope so. :wtf:

Jesterthegreat
17-02-05, 05:34
A patch before 11/03/2005? I would hope so. :wtf:

i think he means soon as in soon enough for 4 or5 potential hot fixes :p

Dirus
17-02-05, 05:34
As long as these things are fixed I'll be happy:

-Fucked up hairstyles/clothes/green PEs
-Weapon Lore

Other than that, I really hope they don't introduce anything new that can fuck up.Can't say anything on the issue with Hair & stuff, as thats a code issue which I don't have access nor the ability to deal with.

Tho there is one character model issue & the Weaponlore issue I can give word on.

- Fixed female character hacknet bug that caused them to appear as Giant Reptiles
- Reworked Pistol Skill again to reflect the intended "low weaponlore" requirement, as a result WEP's value has been reduced & the others increased further to take up the slack. Aim has also been heavily increased again, as a result it should cap well before the other areas.
- Reworked Aim cap on Rifles, it should require less skill to cap Aim now.
- Reworked Aim cap on Cannons, it should require less skill to cap Aim now.

Morganth
17-02-05, 05:36
Can't say anything on the issue with Hair & stuff, as thats a code issue which I don't have access nor the ability to deal with.

Tho there is one character model issue & the Weaponlore issue I can give word on.

- Fixed female character hacknet bug that caused them to appear as Giant Reptiles
- Reworked Pistol Skill again to reflect the intended "low weaponlore" requirement, as a result WEP's value has been reduced & the others increased further to take up the slack. Aim has also been heavily increased again, as a result it should cap well before the other areas.

I LOVE YOU!

Nicely done, I had a feeling the hair do's problem would be a little more interesting to solve.

Tostino
17-02-05, 05:45
Can't say anything on the issue with Hair & stuff, as thats a code issue which I don't have access nor the ability to deal with.

SEX!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

QuakCow
17-02-05, 05:46
yay i get to stop putting points into wep, lupus you are my hero

a4nic8er
17-02-05, 06:11
No they wouldn't be using US dating system suddenly. Would they? (Oct/03/05)

Inchenzo
17-02-05, 06:14

October ? wtf ? i thought the 11th month was november ?

Seven
17-02-05, 06:15

LOL, that's where I got mixed up! OK, move along ...nothing to see here.. :o

~edit~
Actually it would have been Nov/03/05

Durandal|AI
17-02-05, 06:16
Patch me up ! When i get up tomorrow I want to Dl 30megs at least :p

MkVenner
17-02-05, 07:51
shweet, I'm so close to capping everything that i might be able to get some hack back :p

Morganth
17-02-05, 09:31
shweet, I'm so close to capping everything that i might be able to get some hack back :p

I left all my characters as they were, so they were pretty gimped aiming wise as all of my pistol users have 50 PSU, 80 HCK and the rest in WL when unbuffed and impless. Sucks having a libby at 220% aiming :(

Capt. Rik
17-02-05, 12:26

Sex!!! a reason to log in again!! Time to go cap my PE

Ascension
17-02-05, 14:34
If the patch is good, then ill have a reason to to re-activate my account when it expires! :D

CMaster
18-02-05, 13:58

Can't say I've noticed. I thought my aim on my Termi was 225 both before and after the patch.
NM, just observed that these changers are offically not in patch, and not just missed out from Patch Notes.