PDA

View Full Version : Laters Neocron

SypH
17-02-05, 01:00
Most of you people probably dont know me but what the hell, I thought I'd join the "in" thing to do and post my leaving thread. Been thinking of leaving for a month or two now, but after logging in after taking a few days off NC and seeing all my alts were either green PE's or had strange green people on their heads I decided enough was enough and my time in the game had come.

I thought I'd have a bit of fun before I left, so after making sure former clan mates could pillage what goods I was leaving behind it seemed like a good idea to give away a spare Dimension Splitter to the first person to bring me a random selection of crap (congrats to Catchmeifyoucan ) and ended with my final act....killing myself and leaving a belt to hack on the TH tables (sorry if the belt has nothing of worth in it to whoever hacked it).

I'd like to thank the following people for making my time in NC alot more enjoyable that it could have been.

The guys in my very first ever clan! Black Cell =BC= only a few of them, if any still around but they are what started me getting into this game, in particular Lucius Drake, Cullen Trey, Devils Grace and Black []ce.
A big thank you to the guys in PAIN. Despite what people said about us I would never have stayed in NC at all if it wasnt for the fun I had with these guys. So Buju, DarkH, Twisted, Dank, Avoch, DG, Tostino, Smok3d and every other person who I've fought alongside recently (I cant remember all teh names:() a big thank you.

Oh and Saturn rules!

El Syph/ElSid/ElChavo/El Scorchio/El Crasho/El Fre/El Synco logging off one last time.

MkVenner
17-02-05, 01:02
oh well...another one gone...

-=Dredduk=-
17-02-05, 01:05
I wanted that DS :(

Anyways Cya

imAchair
17-02-05, 01:07
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i love you

bubby