PDA

View Full Version : IFACE Setup

optiplex
16-02-05, 21:46
Is there a way other people could edit the interfae of necron how it looks on the side? because having to see all that wierd stuff around your health bar and quickbelt and aroudn the chat is sorta annoying? If i can what do i need to do?

Xeno LARD
16-02-05, 21:55
No, it's illegal.

You need to get your modifications ok'd by KK.

Ascension
16-02-05, 23:53
I actually have one trialed and made, i did it back in 'closed' Beta, its just sitting on my web space.. Im not gonna use it in respect to Reakktors rules ;)

Morganth
17-02-05, 05:03
I actually have one trialed and made, i did it back in 'closed' Beta, its just sitting on my web space.. Im not gonna use it in respect to Reakktors rules ;)

Send it into them and see what they say. Personally I think most community submitted work is better than KKs, take NLPro for example.

PS: Asc was it you that made the mini-characters like my avatar? If it was I wanna grab the others to make my siggy with :D

shrubbery
17-02-05, 07:59
I remember ClownStopper had made a set, not sure if it's his.. Perhaps a few different sets around.

Morganth
17-02-05, 09:35
I remember ClownStopper had made a set, not sure if it's his.. Perhaps a few different sets around.

Aaah thats who. I knew it was one of the two graphics wizz kids. Thats cool, I'll try and grab them off him on MSN. Thats if its not fucked up again.