PDA

View Full Version : Peanuts

Monolithic
16-02-05, 20:52
You know how it is with peanuts - ya got a big bag and you say "I'll just have a handful". Munch munch. Hmm. Just one more handful. Then a few more. Then the bag is empty and you have to let out your belt.
The next day, you're sitting there thinking "Do I log into Neocron and run about with screwed up graphics making my eyes water and a green man on my head or do I play something that actually works?" when....
Oh.... ow.... oh... rush to toilet and scream. 30 minutes later emerge as a wimpering wreck unable to even walk properly.
And ya see a bag of peanuts.
Hmm... just one handful.

Xeno LARD
16-02-05, 21:05
Err, I eat whole bags when I shouldn't. I don't feel the need to shit out Texas.

Capt. Rik
16-02-05, 21:39
You know how it is with peanuts - ya got a big bag and you say "I'll just have a handful". Munch munch. Hmm. Just one more handful. Then a few more. Then the bag is empty and you have to let out your belt.
The next day, you're sitting there thinking "Do I log into Neocron and run about with screwed up graphics making my eyes water and a green man on my head or do I play something that actually works?" when....
Oh.... ow.... oh... rush to toilet and scream. 30 minutes later emerge as a wimpering wreck unable to even walk properly.
And ya see a bag of peanuts.
Hmm... just one handful.

I think I see what you're getting at :wtf:

I've not logged in for a few days, there's just a few more tempting things at the mo (like my new PC parts that have arrived) and CoH

I'll soon be able to play Doom 3 for the first time without it jerking around and not playing any sound

I'l be back in soon i'm sure, just at a point of been there done that kind of feeling

landofcake
17-02-05, 14:49
Woohoo ... low in carbs ...

My snack food ...

Ascension
17-02-05, 15:00
this thread totally confusses me, also Cake.. your avatar scares me :|

MkVenner
17-02-05, 15:07

Bottom pwns :p

landofcake
17-02-05, 15:56

CANNONBALL TAFFY O' JONES !!!

jernau
17-02-05, 16:36
Cashews > Peanuts.

Ascension
17-02-05, 17:22
Cashews > Peanuts.

Brazillian > all :p

*i might mean nuts yes :p

MkVenner
17-02-05, 17:32
Brazillian > all :p

*i might mean nuts yes :p

hehe

always been partial to pistacios myself...tho cashews are nice :D

darknessfairy
17-02-05, 18:05
cashews are teh best tbh.

m+s sold these "colossal cashews" over xmas. THEY WERE HUGE!!!

Unforunately, i bought them, but my family and better half ate them before i had a chance :p:(