PDA

View Full Version : "Oh dear i sence..."

boneybob
16-02-05, 16:26
I could be misstaken but their hasent appeared to be much happening on the old forums over the last fyew days, were has every one gone?
The realy unfortunait thing is i cant play NC atm ("NOOOOOOOOOO") coz of the bloody proxy servers (if you have a suggestion pls see my player 2 player help thread), so i dont know what the server side population is in game ATM.
So have the Orks and Goblins ect ect finaly wiped out goof old NC. *[picture this orks and stuff with knives fighting off Gentanks with plasma cannons, their shouldent be any compotition*

Boo

Dribble Joy
16-02-05, 16:38
It's not so much that fewer players are playing, it's that there really isn't much to talk about anymore.
The threads we see here atm are the same subjects that we thave talked about and argued over for 2 years or more.

Untill things like player shops, WoC, rokkwear and accessories get it, there is nothing that needs much debate.

l8m0n
16-02-05, 16:40
It's not so much that fewer players are playing, it's that there really isn't much to talk about anymore.
The threads we see here atm are the same subjects that we thave talked about and argued over for 2 years or more.

Untill things like player shops, WoC, rokkwear and accessories get it, there is nothing that needs much debate.
nuff said really, well unless the mods start lettin us talk about stuff in-game like OP fights, clan wars etc, but its never going to happen, just like player shops and the NC zoo! :lol:

boneybob
16-02-05, 17:20
Fair enough lads, as it happens shortly after wrighting that last poast i slowly saw the thread go down by a couple of spaces to the other threads.
Still, seems a bit lifeless, in fact you can acctualy chek out how bored i am ATM at my desk (need nc *grits teeth* :p ) , im just not sure im brave enough to poast the link :D

Nidhogg
16-02-05, 17:27
nuff said really, well unless the mods start lettin us talk about stuff in-game like OP fights, clan wars etc, but its never going to happen, just like player shops and the NC zoo! :lol:
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. There's a 17 page argument about in-game stuff over in the RP forum that's less than 3 days old.

Remember that we now have activity in at least 3 forums (this one, off topic and RP) whereas everyone just put everything in here before the forum shakeup.

Go and look - you'll find things to post on.

N

P.S. We've allowed in-game discussion for over 6 months now IIRC.

l8m0n
17-02-05, 15:34
But its just not the same unless it in the main forum! Go on you KNOW you want to :angel: ;)

Dr Strange
17-02-05, 15:38
but its never going to happen, just like player shops and the NC zoo! :lol:

What signs are there that the zoo and other places will never be working/open?

So far we know 1 guy was shown the inside of the zoo and confirmed its there and in somewhat working order (this was 1-2 months ago). KK has confirmed that in the next patch whenever it arrives, will open up certain areas that were previously closed. Could be clubs or Wargames or Regeants or even the Zoo.

As much as I hate waiting on patches and such, I do give them the benefit of the doubt, cause I still have a ton of fun playing.

Dr Strange
17-02-05, 15:39

What constitutes "in-game discussion"? Just curious cause on one hand you see people discussion current op wars and tactics certain clans use, but at the same time you yourself (and other mods) have said you "can't name names". Is this just in relation to naming someone for say, a bounty, veruses naming someone who flat out ripped you off in a trade?(for example)

Nidhogg
17-02-05, 15:45
As far as I'm aware the PP clubs will be re-opened in the patch but the zoo and other new content areas remain to be finished. Patch should be today, btw. ;)

As for in-game discussion, it's allowed so long as you don't break the rules - the rules prohibit flaming and harassment. Basically, so long as you don't lose your temper you're pretty much given free reign.

N

Selendor
17-02-05, 15:56
Some good news at last, good luck with the patch.

Terra discussion forum is getting a bit silly as about 5 people powerpost themselves into oblivion with the most over quoting I've ever seen in a thread :lol: Still, at least its all in one place eh? ;)

And re:thread, yeah it is quiet in here, compared to Neocron 1, but if you go 3 months without any changing features or fixes then thats what happens. In many ways we're gullible lemmings but we do, in time, realise that making a thread about PPU balance for the 100th time won't actually make a difference.

boneybob
17-02-05, 16:02
What signs are there that the zoo and other places will never be working/open?

So far we know 1 guy was shown the inside of the zoo and confirmed its there and in somewhat working order (this was 1-2 months ago). KK has confirmed that in the next patch whenever it arrives, will open up certain areas that were previously closed. Could be clubs or Wargames or Regeants or even the Zoo.

As much as I hate waiting on patches and such, I do give them the benefit of the doubt, cause I still have a ton of fun playing.

I think that’s what Lemon meant apart from he said it in a humorous way so as not to upset (special note, that also drew out Mr N's humour chip eh? :D )
Plus I think that I saw somewhere that they were going to be opening PP clubs in next patch quite some time ago on forums.

++ Patch (dies of immediate brain combustion), god send :angel: , que the Holy hand grenade "alleluia" music.

Also seeing as you have replied to this thread twice already N, do you know if theirs any way I can get my Proxy server issue sorted? (please see Player2Player forum for my thread), tnx.

Ultazha
17-02-05, 16:04
Plus I think that I saw somewhere that they were going to be opening PP clubs in next patch quite some time ago on forums.

2 posts before yours ;)

Bugs Gunny
17-02-05, 16:06
Oh, cmon, i left the city yesterday, and now i can't get to safely see the strippers????

What a shame.

At least i can shop at boobs 'n guns now though .....

l8m0n
17-02-05, 18:03
As far as I'm aware the PP clubs will be re-opened in the patch but the zoo and other new content areas remain to be finished. Patch should be today, btw. ;)

As for in-game discussion, it's allowed so long as you don't break the rules - the rules prohibit flaming and harassment. Basically, so long as you don't lose your temper you're pretty much given free reign.

N
lol Nid has said it all, £10 says they have done nothing but take out the TS gards/pusy club gards in the PP clubs, and £10says that we will never see the inside of Regeants (ment to be open in NC 1 btw) and the zoo, what a joke if you ask me, player shops > zoo so sort them out before even thinking about openin up spmething pointless, wanna c the mobs go hunting imo ;)
And i would never flame Nid ;)