PDA

View Full Version : nc1 to nc2

SnAkE_BE
15-02-05, 16:12
is there any way to get my nc1 alts to nc2 without buying a new account ?

cuz this friday the transferring will end and i got a mail from kk that there would be a way to do it but they where gonna let me know something about it.
i still didnt hear from them.

enigma_b17
15-02-05, 16:19
u ave to upgrade ur old account?

Dribble Joy
15-02-05, 16:25
i got a mail from kk that there would be a way to do it but they where gonna let me know something about it.
Light at the end of the tunnel?

Anyway, doesn't seem to another way if you can't get c2p to work.

enigma_b17
15-02-05, 16:27
ar cant get c2p to work heh i c ur dilemma then. Well in that case, from what ive read on these forums, if u have chars on an nc1 account, u have 4 days to get em over or they get deleted. Unless kk are doing things for their customers (doubtful, that would probably be a good decision so wont happen ;))

SnAkE_BE
15-02-05, 16:29
i payed with pbc i couldnt upgrade that way.

i want to get my nc1 alts back thats why i got nc2 nothing else

Dribble Joy
15-02-05, 16:30
KK should at least get the PBC upgrade method running before they start deleting stuff.

enigma_b17
15-02-05, 16:34
idd dj, whether or not the nc1 servers are dying, showing no thought for their customers from nc1 yet again. Wouldnt be so bad if they were saying like, u have a month to upgrade your account, and the PBC upgrade will be fixed in a couple of days and that C2P were usable by eveyr1.

SnAkE_BE
18-02-05, 14:32
i got nc2 also with pcb (lol short it sounds like a disease or something)
and couldn't upgrade eather.

i have send some mails to kk and now they are helping me getting my chars on nc2.
i had to send the data from the chars and i hope ill get them back soon.

Nidhogg
18-02-05, 15:15
Again, to clarify, helpdesk will help you to move your NC1 characters to your NC2 account, regardless of whether that's an upgraded C2P account, a new PBC account or even a boxed release account.

N

Lachlan
18-02-05, 15:15
We are working on a system to transfer Neocron 1 characters to newly created Neocron 2 accounts. This will allow users, that have so far been unable to use the account upgrade option, to transfer their Neocron 1 characters once they have their Neocron 2 accounts sorted out. Until we can automate this system, the support department will attempt to manually transfer NC1 characters to NC2 accounts.
I take that to mean they are not deleting nc1 characters just yet. It just means you have to buy a new nc2 account after the deadline.

SnAkE_BE
18-02-05, 16:48
will helpdesk also be able to transfer items from a few chars u dont use anymore to chars u want transfered?

Capt. Rik
18-02-05, 17:03
will helpdesk also be able to transfer items from a few chars u dont use anymore to chars u want transfered?

almost certainly no as this was not available to existing players who have already transferred over

SnAkE_BE
18-02-05, 17:23
well my meaning was to transfer all my old chars to nc2 and so get the items to my best chars and then delete my old chars

Capt. Rik
18-02-05, 17:38
well my meaning was to transfer all my old chars to nc2 and so get the items to my best chars and then delete my old chars

yeah that's fair enough. That's what did anyways to get my chosen 4 on Terra