PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Online

Morganth
13-02-05, 23:59
Anyone here get into Closed Beta or the Stress Test?

Been playing on Algorithm since the start of the Stress Test, and apart from the leveling grind I am enjoying it more than NC atm.

But then again, all the people I play NC with have buggered of to Face of Mancrap or World of Wankcraft, so there isn't much to do really.

:(

Asurmen Spec Op
14-02-05, 00:00
Anyone here get into Closed Beta or the Stress Test?

Been playing on Algorithm since the start of the Stress Test, and apart from the leveling grind I am enjoying it more than NC atm.

But then again, all the people I play NC with have buggered of to Face of Mancrap or World of Wankcraft, so there isn't much to do really.

:( I had but I didnt like it, crashed all over on my computer, coudl never get it to work again.
The gameplay wasnt to original fight wise, its basically AO just pretty

Ministry
14-02-05, 00:00
not played it yet, gonna wait till it hits retail then ill proberbly check it out, if i can drag my ass away from NC

its basically AO just pretty

ugh please tell me that aint true?

Morganth
14-02-05, 00:26
not played it yet, gonna wait till it hits retail then ill proberbly check it out, if i can drag my ass away from NC

ugh please tell me that aint true?

Yeah it is a little, although its much nicer. Graphics are pretty sweet, and the movements in bullet-time are nice.

I would post screenies or a video, but that'd be a breach of my NDA. :(

It doesn't crash as much now as it did, they patch 2-3 times a day and each time they fix major bugs, increase stability and gradually increase the content so that they can see how the server handles it. At peak times I guess there must be 300-500 people on, and thats just in the low-level areas.

trigger hurt
14-02-05, 01:10
Yeah it is a little, although its much nicer. Graphics are pretty sweet, and the movements in bullet-time are nice.

I would post screenies or a video, but that'd be a breach of my NDA. :(

It doesn't crash as much now as it did, they patch 2-3 times a day and each time they fix major bugs, increase stability and gradually increase the content so that they can see how the server handles it. At peak times I guess there must be 300-500 people on, and thats just in the low-level areas.

Telling anyone you are in the closed beta is also a breach of the NDA :p

Ministry
14-02-05, 01:25
proberbly a good job few people have heard of this forum to come see him break the NDA :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
14-02-05, 02:06

ugh please tell me that aint true? it is IMHO AO thats pretty, hit auto attack, pull special moves at times etc.

just prettier

Morganth
14-02-05, 02:54
Telling anyone you are in the closed beta is also a breach of the NDA :p

Yup, and the only person here who knows who "I" am is you, so sssshhhh :p

Asurmen Spec Op
14-02-05, 03:11
Yup, and the only person here who knows who "I" am is you, so sssshhhh :p I know who you are
DUN DUN DUN!

Capt. Rik
14-02-05, 11:22
I know who you are
DUN DUN DUN!

So do I, and I know where he lives :p

Morganth
14-02-05, 14:31
So do I, and I know where he lives :p

Ok, so far we have 2 people who do know me, and one other who is smoking smack.

Damn, I'm popular.

Asurmen Spec Op
14-02-05, 15:16
Ok, so far we have 2 people who do know me, and one other who is smoking smack.

Damn, I'm popular. yep,
wait am I the one smoking?