PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon Hacknet Database Items

Dirus
11-02-05, 23:46
There is now a temporary NPC inside Hacknet near the Database NPC's that will exchange the blueprints that do not show the require parts for a new blueprint that is useable.

The NPC will also be located inside the Black Dragon HQ for those who can't get into Hacknet. i.e. Female characters with the Reptile Model bug.

You do not need to be in the BD Faction to use the npc, nor do you need a codebreaker since the only way to get the faulty blueprints is from the real database which requires one or the other.

At the moment the NPC is located on Terra only, it will appear on the other servers as soon as it is translated to the appropriate language.

Xeno LARD
11-02-05, 23:52
What is the BP for (been drinking/not paying attention).

Btw, Lupus = win, I want your babies, baby.

Dirus
11-02-05, 23:54
Black Dragon Database consists of the Recycler Machina Glove and the Devourer

Xeno LARD
12-02-05, 01:40
So you fix the dev after I've just bought one? :(

Thanks Lupus, I still want your babies.

5 slot dev anyone?

Dr Strange
12-02-05, 13:04
sex to teh lupus ;p

made some devs finally after always wanting one, made me a nice 5 slotter and a handful of 4 slotters. (damn they are expensive to build even with a capped Barterer which I also got)

Dribble Joy
12-02-05, 15:10
Do the csted devs cap at 86% like normal weapons?

Brammers
12-02-05, 15:52
Do the csted devs cap at 86% like normal weapons?

Yeah they do - if you want a decent Dev, you have to get the rare parts.

[TgR]KILLER
12-02-05, 16:51
Yeah they do - if you want a decent Dev, you have to get the rare parts.

yea got 2 "rare" holy antibuffs atm a 2 and a 3 slot but they cap at 86 to now freq goes up a bit with mods but not more then 112% cast = slow :(

eprodigy
12-02-05, 18:14
a tank could probably cap decent slotted hn dev anyway .., but antibuff probably not..

i thought the point of these hacknet weapons was to clear up the rarepool... whats point if the items are still in there...?

also the hacknet drones are too expensive to build, the mosquito uses two mnpu X parts, and according to most people they cant be bp'd normally like regular mosquito.... whats the point, especially since they only build to normal bp stats...

Skusty
12-02-05, 19:08
UhOh...

Rogue Arson
13-02-05, 04:05
The temp fix npc seems to have vanished in BD HQ. Haven't checked on the one in Hacknet.

eprodigy
13-02-05, 04:28
probably related to the green-man hat bug ? server probably reset or soemthing