PDA

View Full Version : Help

NeoDriver
11-02-05, 20:55
i have tried searching. but where is the info on what to send in the email to change your name? and where do i send it ?

if someone can link to the thread/post where this info is i would be grateful

Tratos
11-02-05, 21:00
i have tried searching. but where is the info on what to send in the email to change your name? and where do i send it ?

if someone can link to the thread/post where this info is i would be grateful
Renaming isnt currently possible (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=98738)

NeoDriver
11-02-05, 21:04
*cries*

god im getting annoyed of being KOS to about half the Pro-City pop

naimex
11-02-05, 21:10
*cries*

god im getting annoyed of being KOS to about half the Pro-City pop

use a diffy char...

mishkin
11-02-05, 21:38
I tried getting a name-change after my friend got one last week... they told me it's not possible, and now they're looking into why HE got the namechange apparently :p

NeoDriver
11-02-05, 21:49
use a diffy char...

no other decent chars =(

BradSTL
11-02-05, 23:03
im getting annoyed of being KOS to about half the Pro-City popI dread to ask. How did that happen?

NeoDriver
11-02-05, 23:32
I dread to ask. How did that happen?

um yeah well um you see umm umm . well um i killed a few um yellow sl people. um and the they um got a bit annoyed um and now i am kos to um about 90% of um the pro-city um population

Sakletare
11-02-05, 23:35
um yeah well um you see umm umm . well um i killed a few um yellow sl people. um and the they um got a bit annoyed um and now i am kos to um about 90% of um the pro-city um population
You are welcome in DoY. Walk towards the light.

Ministry
11-02-05, 23:48
what do you expect.

live with it

BradSTL
12-02-05, 00:10
And, well, yes, of course you're welcome to do what most people would do, which is join a big anti-city clan and KOS them back. But instead, I'm curious: have you even considered apologizing to them?

Ascension
12-02-05, 00:19
Last time I heard.. you used up the chance of changing names when it came to NC 2 - even though certain people had previous name changes.. but still thats the last I heard :)

NeoDriver
12-02-05, 10:00
Last time I heard.. you used up the chance of changing names when it came to NC 2 - even though certain people had previous name changes.. but still thats the last I heard :)

never had a name change before

have you even considered apologizing to them?

yup didnt work

sultana
12-02-05, 10:05
Is renaming still available if a/your name has been stolen?

Ascension
12-02-05, 11:34
never had a name change before
But you had the chance to when you up-graded your account to Neocron 2, thus you must of used it by having the same name ;)

NeoDriver
12-02-05, 11:56
didnt upgrade created a new account :p