PDA

View Full Version : Very OT but FA.Com and Lator Motor

hinch
11-02-05, 13:11
Alch (one of fa.com's users) has entered a competition in his country which is based around the google bomb idea.

Todo this we are using www.furious-angels.com.com since it has the highest PR rating and stands the most chance of winning rather than setting up a new site for this.

This means I wil be posting the following text onto the main site its self so its displayed on every page.

Now parts of it are in hebrew alch's native language this is just a warning so that if you get asked to install fonts or receive a warning that certain fonts arent available and as such the text wont appear right that you arent to worry the site hasnt gone tits up its all part of the plan.

please read below for a detailed description from alch about the competition and how you can help us out.

If you can help us i'd really appreciate you posting the link as described below

================================================== =======
[ edited ]
===================
Note to niddy close it if you want but please dont delete it until end of next month :)

hinch
11-02-05, 14:31
well i would edit the first post if there was an edit button :)

niddy darling can you change the .com.com to just .com please :)

jernau
11-02-05, 15:21
Huh?

Eh?

What?

Xeno LARD
11-02-05, 22:36
Google bomb: Where lots of people link to one site with the same phrase, google them picks up on the phrase and strongly associates that page with that phrase.

"Evil search engine" has been google bombed (with me and a few mates for a while). See where it is! :o

jernau
11-02-05, 22:41
Google bomb: Where lots of people link to one site with the same phrase, google them picks up on the phrase and strongly associates that page with that phrase.

"Evil search engine" has been google bombed (with me and a few mates for a while). See where it is! :o
Yeah, I know that (though I thought that method no longer worked). I was more wondering a) about the hebrew thing, b) whether this fell under either the advertising or politics rules of this forum, c) what Lator Motor was and d) whether anyone still went to FA.com.

Nidhogg
12-02-05, 01:04
Sorry but this thread is abusing the forums for someone's personal gain. Thread closed (and the links will be removed).

N