PDA

View Full Version : Not for the faint hearted male.. so everyone here really :p

darknessfairy
11-02-05, 00:58
read this... dear god, someone explain how she did it...please...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

MkVenner
11-02-05, 01:02
*assumes the featal position and shields his bollocks*

fuck me...

"I am in no way a violent person"

and i suppose gengis khan was just misunderstood

Maui
11-02-05, 01:03
omfg O_O

I really feel for teh dude :x

EVIL WOMEN !

-Demon-
11-02-05, 01:06
2.5 years is a crap sentence tbh...I've seen this discussed in another forum and general view was there...if say a man cut off a womans breast then it would be a longer sentence than 2.5 years...shes ruined this guys life possibly lessened his ability to have children etc.

I guess he could sue for damages.

How she did it? well I guess grab and pull damn hard...utter bitch tbh and she wonders why she did it...hm maybe cause your a nutcase love.

phew...

A lot of balls seem to be flying off recently take This (http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/16449119?source=PA) for example hehe

MkVenner
11-02-05, 01:08
2.5 years is a little easy...i mean that GBH...thats like 5 years min

retr0n
11-02-05, 01:09
2.5 years is a crap sentence tbh...I've seen this discussed in another forum and general view was there...if say a man cut off a womans breast then it would be a longer sentence than 2.5 years...shes ruined this guys life possibly lessened his ability to have children etc.

I guess he could sue for damages.

How she did it? well I guess grab and pull damn hard...utter bitch tbh and she wonders why she did it...hm maybe cause your a nutcase love.

phew...

I agree fully, I mean, if a guy does something like this to a woman, causing her
to not be able to carry a child, or a lessen her chances for it anyway, he would
probably get life for it.

-Demon-
11-02-05, 01:13
I mean 2.5 years...thats probably just about a year and shes out on parole for the rest of the sentence as well.

MkVenner
11-02-05, 01:16
but hang on, this is merseyside :p

http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/biggrin.gifhttp://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old//lol.gifhttp://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/wink.gif

naimex
11-02-05, 01:25
DF, how could you !!

now my balls are all alone with no one to protect them.

Revslad
11-02-05, 01:36
only 2.5 years :o yah right...

if a bloke pulled of a womans tits then hed get like 10 years at least. i remember reading about this , i heard she was only like 5ft 2 lol :p

Tratos
11-02-05, 01:42
-shudders-

OWWW! That really is fucking wrong, sick bitch.

sanityislost
11-02-05, 02:11
Well at least she gave it back to him right away and didnt wait a few days for nature to take its course.

SiL ..:..

-Demon-
11-02-05, 02:19
Well at least she gave it back to him right away and didnt wait a few days for nature to take its course.

SiL ..:..

I'm not too sure what you mean...the ball was not able to be reattached.

[TgR]KILLER
11-02-05, 02:35
reading the responce i can gues were its about..

yesterday in the news paper i readed something just as sick. some bloke betted on a wales / england match with something.. he said wales wouldn't win.. they did.. he betted for his balls.. he went home from the pup drunk.. returned later with his balls in his hand as proof 8| 8| o_O thats... sick imho lol.. article ended with him being in critical position in the hospital :/

Ascension
11-02-05, 02:51
KILLER']reading the responce i can gues were its about..

yesterday in the news paper i readed something just as sick. some bloke betted on a wales / england match with something.. he said wales wouldn't win.. they did.. he betted for his balls.. he went home from the pup drunk.. returned later with his balls in his hand as proof 8| 8| o_O thats... sick imho lol.. article ended with him being in critical position in the hospital :/

A lot of balls seem to be flying off recently take This (http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/16449119?source=PA) for example hehe

There my friend is the full article.. and yes its disturbing.. and alcholol/drug related :p

Hell-demon
11-02-05, 13:45
Groin grabbingly good read

*runs*

:p

Original monk
11-02-05, 14:07
here, these are youres i presume :)

LOL

drugs are bad mmkay :)

Lexxuk
11-02-05, 15:47
Hmm, so at least we know she spits and not swallows :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aint that bad really though, you guys are just wussies! BDSM4EVAR!! :lol:

jernau
11-02-05, 16:11
Scousers......:rolleyes:

Lexxuk
11-02-05, 16:23
Scousers......:rolleyes:

that made me laugh so much :p

RogerRamjet
11-02-05, 17:00
Is There No End To The Pain!

Lexxuk
11-02-05, 17:23
Is There No End To The Pain!

There is, its called *Divorce*

Purple
11-02-05, 17:29
lol u mean all moaning away if it happened to a woman

well.... i will have to hunt this out but in my lecture at college we dealt with a case where a guy found her cheating and cut off her left breast.

well he got 3years for wounding with intent

anyways cutting your own balls off takes balls pardon the pun if i had balls dammed if i could cut em off

Mr Kot
11-02-05, 17:35
There is, its called *Divorce*

No. Divorce is just the start of the pain.

In fact, think long and hard. Would you rather get married (ergo inevitably divorced) or pull yer own knackers off?

dem0n
11-02-05, 17:38
when you reject p*ssy, 2 things happen. your testacles pack up and leave, or one gets torn out with a hard pull from a non-violent woman. girls which like older men... are wierd o_O.

look on the bright side, he's still alive, still has sperm production, and by god he kept one atleast.

I'm feeling a chukkly sensation in my testacles after reading that report.

actualy I've read somewhere that a monk [some budistical cult which endures pain to become resiliant to it and feel the ultimate sensation and thus becoming a buda easily] which took refugee in a temple, and started following their principles, when a former friend of his appeared [an asian whore], he cut out both if his testacules and gave them to her, in a sign that he does not require sexual sensation, and told her to leave. he self-mumifed himself later on and his mummy is still kept, after thousands of years.

Maui
11-02-05, 18:47
actualy I've read somewhere that a monk [some budistical cult which endures pain to become resiliant to it and feel the ultimate sensation and thus becoming a buda easily] which took refugee in a temple, and started following their principles, when a former friend of his appeared [an asian whore], he cut out both if his testacules and gave them to her, in a sign that he does not require sexual sensation, and told her to leave. he self-mumifed himself later on and his mummy is still kept, after thousands of years.

ye well, I do that, allllll the time -_-'

Kopaka
11-02-05, 23:15
got bawls?
muhaha

naimex
12-02-05, 00:23
lol u mean all moaning away if it happened to a woman

well.... i will have to hunt this out but in my lecture at college we dealt with a case where a guy found her cheating and cut off her left breast.

well he got 3years for wounding with intent

anyways cutting your own balls off takes balls pardon the pun if i had balls dammed if i could cut em off

o_O

balls and breasts dont mix...

not attached to same person anyways..