PDA

View Full Version : Best of the Best.. who and why?

Switch-Blade
10-02-05, 22:22
Post your views

TWOK
10-02-05, 22:29
McFly are really good but if Busted didn't break up they would be betterer because their songs are deeper and deal with issues that I can relate too and the lead singer is cuter.

Add a poll option please

Ascension
10-02-05, 22:31
McFly are really good but if Busted didn't break up they would be betterer because their songs are deeper and deal with issues that I can relate too and the lead singer is cuter.

Add a poll option please
lol :wtf: I dun understand :p did you say you like Busted? 8|

Robotnix
10-02-05, 22:36
I don't understand this thread :confused:

wtf

Ascension
10-02-05, 22:38
Im guessing best of each class.. since its in the Neocron forum not Offtopic!

Robotnix
10-02-05, 22:40
LOL yeah, i was thinking he meant which is the best class or even player in neocron.... not some pop group o_O :lol:

[D]est
10-02-05, 22:40
Uh...

Tank= Me?
Apu= Me?
Ppu= Me?
Spy= Me?
Pe= the Pe next door?

If I had my chars in nc2 that is :mad:

retr0n
10-02-05, 22:42
I really like honeypuffs, but cheerios are best imo.

Ascension
10-02-05, 22:43
est']Uh...

Tank= Me?
Apu= Me?
Ppu= Me?
Spy= Me?
Pe= the Pe next door?

If I had my chars in nc2 that is :mad:

Spy= The one stealthed overthere:P

Robotnix
10-02-05, 22:46
Spam, thread closed

R

Capt. Rik
10-02-05, 23:16
Well i'd have to go for Windows > Linux

MkVenner
10-02-05, 23:24
best of the best....

SAS?

Gillette?

Bobby Moore?

Echo and the bunny men? Bob Marley? Queen? DMX? Nirvana? Sinéad O'Conner?

Pulp Fiction? Scarface? Blade Runner?

Mercades-Benz 300SL?

Me?

be more specific man...

@(0'_'0)@
10-02-05, 23:28
Yes, coz windows is a person. If you read carefully it says 'who'

superfresh
10-02-05, 23:55
Bruce Lee

MkVenner
11-02-05, 00:02
oh yeah i missed a few too :p

Muhammed Ali

Al Pachino

Melinda Messenger http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/wink.gif

Terry Pratchett

Morpheous
11-02-05, 00:02
Burn. o_O

Windows = Terrible, coded by monkeys with too much caffeine
Linux = Uber, coded by hackers with too much spare time and caffeine

NC2 under Linux = Uber once it's working.... (Nah, haven't worked it on my FC3 install yet but i've heard Gentoo+Nc2 = teh win)

As far as classes go: Spy.

Music: R.E.M., the Prodigy, The Eels, Richard Thompson.

Neither McFly or Busted *Washes mouth out* actually play their own instruments and quite often don't know who does or what they play...

@(0'_'0)@
11-02-05, 00:05
Damn this thread is plagued by retards. It is in the community talk and not off topic and it says who...not what.

[TgR]KILLER
11-02-05, 00:06
morph you really need a new gfx card.. my XFX Geforce 6800 GT > upgraded geforce 2 mx

now mine is the best of the best..

btw i think we could class this whole thread as... SPAM ! of the best kind to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ascension
11-02-05, 00:08
Okay lets go based on the assumption he means Best of each NC class?

SorkZmok
11-02-05, 00:17
Me, my clanmates, my friends.
All my enemies suck ass.

I hate these threads.

/edit
And i really like that monk movie sig thingie there, ascention. Could stare at it all day. Or at least as long as i`m drunk. :lol:

mishkin
11-02-05, 00:22
And i really like that monk movie sig thingie there, ascention. Could stare at it all day.

I want a sig with music :D

MkVenner
11-02-05, 00:26
that'd pwn, but 10 sigs on a page all with different music would be fucked lol

or confused for progressive jazz....

Terayon
11-02-05, 00:26
Actualy im tryin to get suse linux to run NC2. NEver used linux though, so we'll see how that goes.

1st H-C pe becouse they have the best of 2 classes. They can solo with ppu buffs and can op with vehicles. Then he can hack a layer after he has slaughtered everyone.

2nd. A blessed hybrid with actual skills. Whats that you got me down to 70 hp? I will just hide behind this rock for 4 seconds and have all my hp regen. Going solo? DMG boos sanct will help bring the dmg up to par.

3rd A droner spy with stealth. Oh no my drone is gone. To bad i have 12 more in my inventory. Not to mention kami drones. Not only that but he can hack an op if he specs for it.

4th Pistol slasher/exec/stealth spy. Can kill a tank before he knows whats happening and stealth away before he has suffered any damage. Who needs resists when you can throw around apu damage with huge runspeed and can disapear in 2 seconds. Can hack AND res or cst. (with ppu spy3 i mean)

I would put a ppu first but i dont feel like it.

MkVenner
11-02-05, 00:32
class wise id take a PE over anything, but thats just my style, PE>Tank>spy>monkeh, tho thats just my opinion

SorkZmok
11-02-05, 00:35
Actualy im tryin to get suse linux to run NC2. NEver used linux though, so we'll see how that goes.

1st H-C pe becouse they have the best of 2 classes. They can solo with ppu buffs and can op with vehicles. Then he can hack a layer after he has slaughtered everyone.

2nd. A blessed hybrid with actual skills. Whats that you got me down to 70 hp? I will just hide behind this rock for 4 seconds and have all my hp regen. Going solo? DMG boos sanct will help bring the dmg up to par.

3rd A droner spy with stealth. Oh no my drone is gone. To bad i have 12 more in my inventory. Not to mention kami drones. Not only that but he can hack an op if he specs for it.

4th Pistol slasher/exec/stealth spy. Can kill a tank before he knows whats happening and stealth away before he has suffered any damage. Who needs resists when you can throw around apu damage with huge runspeed and can disapear in 2 seconds. Can hack AND res or cst. (with ppu spy3 i mean)

I would put a ppu first but i dont feel like it.
<3

I`d love this page as my sig. :) (http://www.zombo.com)

Tratos
11-02-05, 00:40
Pepsi > Coke
KFC > McD > Burger King
Cadburys > Galaxy

errrmmm.......-shrugs-

As for the best of the best in Neocron i dont think there are any, there are alot of good players around but the best seems to keep changing as there are that many people who are on par.

retr0n
11-02-05, 00:42
Damn this thread is plagued by retards. It is in the community talk and not off topic and it says who...not what.

I wonder who the retard is, people joking about it, or you not getting it.

J J
11-02-05, 01:51
Gotta be the mighty Tottenham Hotspur. Seriously lets put the e d**ks down people, why do we get these 'lets suck Mr X's c**k' threads every so often. Jesus.

MkVenner
11-02-05, 02:06
KFC > McD > Burger King blasphemy

BK > McD any day :p

West Ham > all (even crystal palace :D)

Tratos
11-02-05, 02:06
blasphemy

BK > McD any day :p
But still, KFC > both, lol

MkVenner
11-02-05, 02:08
But still, KFC > both, lol

true but chinese > kebab > curry >Kfc

tho that does change with alcohol consumption

J J
11-02-05, 02:08
hehe Wet Spam = Spurs Rejects/Reserves :D
damn are the mods asleep or something? Or does this thread pass as meaningful NC conversation?

Terayon
11-02-05, 02:20
Arbys is best :D .
MMM beef malt on sourdough...

Gotterdammerung
11-02-05, 02:24
spam

closed