View Full Version : BD epic

giga191
07-02-05, 22:56
Does the BD epic drug distributer give drugs to anyone or does he just have something against me? I've been waiting about 3 months to get my drugs to feed my habit and tbh the craving is doing bad things to me (and yes I have done the epic :rolleyes:). He basically says that he has already given drugs to me and he can't give anymore to avoid suspicion. If it is a problem for everyone, could we get an ETA on the fix, since epics were supposed to be of a high priority.

Tratos
07-02-05, 23:10
snages and snages ago SnowCrash posted that a new replacement epic item was in the works for the BD epic, what ever happened to that i dont know, Nidhogg i dont suppose you know anything about this or can add it to your list for your next chat with the Devs?

-----------------
How the fuck do i remeber all this stuff?

giga191
07-02-05, 23:45
Well I could kinda use some drugs on my spy

MkVenner
07-02-05, 23:48
the drugs are useless iirc, like +50NRg resist with -100 Ath and End...or summink silly like that....

giga191
08-02-05, 00:09
the drugs are useless iirc, like +50NRg resist with -100 Ath and End...or summink silly like that.... Damn I thought it was a free supply of the BD FSM drugs or something like that

MkVenner
08-02-05, 00:13
no its, red,yellow,green and blue dragon, fire, energy, poison and xray givers, the actual numbers are on nc.synergyxr.net

giga191
08-02-05, 00:23
no its, red,yellow,green and blue dragon, fire, energy, poison and xray givers, the actual numbers are on nc.synergyxr.net They suck unless you have made your complete setup around them.

SorkZmok
08-02-05, 01:00
Even then they suck.

About the epic, i couldnt even finish it. After i completed the 3rd or 4th mission, it gave me the first one again. Tried relogging, restarting the mission, nothing fixed it. When i ran that one again, they gave me the 2nd mission again. Then i stopped wasting my time. :(

MkVenner
08-02-05, 01:03
50 HLT? 100 end yeah, but 50 HLT is a HELL of alot to loose

giga191
08-02-05, 01:03
Even then they suck.Yeh coz it costs more to spec 50 more HP then to spec 150 enr :rolleyes:

MkVenner
08-02-05, 01:05
and i heard thats 100 end off the bar, not off the skill, like the psi glove adds 50 psi mana no matter what. so yousr gunna be chomping stams like theres no tommorrow...

cant remember where i heard that, possibly total bollocks lol

giga191
08-02-05, 01:11
cant remember where i heard that, possibly total bollocks lol Yes it is

MkVenner
08-02-05, 02:08
Yes it is ahh, then my sources have failed me :p

Dribble Joy
08-02-05, 04:05
There is indeed going to be a new BD epic.

Dirus
08-02-05, 05:44
BD Epic Item is already done, however the distribution system is still in testing. It may hit the public's hands at some point after the next patch, but not until the system has been tested.

No I don't have an eta for the patch either. sorry.

Asurmen Spec Op
08-02-05, 06:18
No I don't have an eta for the patch either. sorry. Some one doesnt want flames :lol:

sultana
08-02-05, 08:24
BD Epic Item is already done, however the distribution system is still in testing. It may hit the public's hands at some point after the next patch, but not until the system has been tested.

No I don't have an eta for the patch either. sorry.
It will be made avaible for everyones whos done the epic aswell though right? Regardless of faction, unlike say the TG epic, which if it was anything good would be bs.

Dirus
08-02-05, 08:37
It will be made avaible for everyones whos done the epic aswell though right? Regardless of faction, unlike say the TG epic, which if it was anything good would be bs.
You most likely won't be able to get the item on your own if you're no long in the BD faction, since the distribution system we're testing acts like a 7th mission. However I'll see what I can work out for a solution to that issue.