PDA

View Full Version : Terra Model bug contest

gratex
07-02-05, 16:40
Hi,

I've been collecting screenies of the model bugs that I've seen on Terra since Christmas time, and I'm bored enough to collate them all and post them here.

There's too many to post on here so follow this link:
http://www.gratex.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/terramess.rar (1 meg)

If you have some of your own I'd love to see them :D

Bugs Gunny
07-02-05, 16:43
We're the proud owners of a person with a subway car on his head.
The only ppu to obscure third person view for everyone in range.
And off course Sale, our DOY BOT BARTER :-)

These screeenshots are going to be classics soon.

Xer
07-02-05, 17:04
I'll edit and attach pics later perhaps, but myself and my brother have a collection of three fearsome bugs doing the old balancing act..
Xerk - Has an APU playing circus tricks in what looks like PA 1 or 2
Gohan - Possibly one of the main contenders for the most fearsome and stupid looking, a Grim chaser jumped him once, and they grew close.. very close.. that grim follows him everywhere!
(forgot this last chars name..) - Has a quite strange model of a Rabid dog, increased in size by about 500%.. ugly mutt it is. (*looks at the .zip* Just like that one ! :) only i think this chars doggy is more.. mutated? o_O)
We've got 3 accounts, and theres a bugged char in each o_O they also seem to have differences when it comes to logging in and out, some of the chars on his account refuse to log in properly without having to log in about 10 times on both our PCs, however other characters log in perfectly fine first time, each time.. strange? Possibly to do with where the characters are located server-side? Does KK need to defragment their HDDs!??! Find out next ep--- oh sorry, yep.

Tantta
07-02-05, 17:06
i have seen them all lol.
but i think speedok has the best lol :lol:

Genty
07-02-05, 17:15
Tutilur does not have a bug, he just smells :p

Angel Xenia
07-02-05, 17:16
Mech turtle on my head oO

RogerRamjet
07-02-05, 18:20
What do i open the .rar file type with?

Tostino
07-02-05, 18:20
www.rarlab.com

RogerRamjet
07-02-05, 18:26
Cheers mesh.

darknessfairy
07-02-05, 18:31
this is my bug.... lol im a gizillionaire... w00!

http://darknessfairy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lookylooky.JPG

john irons
07-02-05, 19:01
is there a cap on cash still?

was 20 million and is there a cap to the clan fund?

if so why?

enigma_b17
07-02-05, 19:03
only game where there are so many bugs that competitions who gets the best bug arise.

besides this person with the giant mech turtle on his head clearly wins :P

eLcHi
07-02-05, 20:49
I give you pictures of "Chaserhead" Gohan and "Doy-Tunnel-Head" Buffy

I also have a tank with a green NC1-Monk on his head ... want a pic ?

John.nl
07-02-05, 23:23
A special edition of a doyky toy

Xeno LARD
08-02-05, 00:16
SiL has a weecrab, he wins.

BradSTL
08-02-05, 00:26
The only ones of these that have really caught my attention have been when it's been for mobs that aren't, so far as I know, even in the game, like that big spherical spider nest. Last night I saw yet another one, a mechturtle the size of a subway car, which I thought was really weird.

People have been complaining since NC2 came out that we didn't get any new mobs, and we find out that NC2 has models already in it for new mobs that they're not using. What's up with that?

Cerbious
08-02-05, 00:53
this is my bug.... lol im a gizillionaire... w00!

http://darknessfairy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lookylooky.JPG

sort me out some cash :D

Jesterthegreat
08-02-05, 02:13
i have seen them all lol.
but i think speedok has the best lol :lol:

plateface... god hes annoying

netster
08-02-05, 10:26
my melee tank got a giant mechturtle on his head ..... ;( i cant even alt-f :((

Genty
08-02-05, 10:30
People have been complaining since NC2 came out that we didn't get any new mobs, and we find out that NC2 has models already in it for new mobs that they're not using. What's up with that?

Old mobs from beta that were taken out I believe.

Bugs Gunny
08-02-05, 10:33
Trust me, one patch they'll do this:

Patch notes 132:
The mobs on people's heads will drop upon genrepping now. They will require a TL 115 poker to reimplant. This will make pokers usefull again.

I know they will fix people's hair by having gm's look into each account upon demand. I just think this will make gm's spend hours and hours with things they shouldn't be spending time on. Maybe they should adapt the character customisation webinterface from NC1 transfer so that people can do it just for their hair to fix the database.

capt-o
08-02-05, 12:06
The giant dog someone reffered to was ingame at some point apparently.

Laemin showed it to us during one of his many shapshifting showoff events/gatherings (whatever it's called when a gm stops and talks to everyone who gathers around him).

Apparently that thing was intended for sewer use but the damn things so big it couldn't turn corners or avoid boxes and barrels.

No idea why they don't stick it in the wastelands somewhere..... Anarchy Breed pet maybe?

Bugs Gunny
08-02-05, 13:20
If they put that thing ingame the location where it live will soon be named SHITCAVES.... Have you seen the size of that dog?

naimex
08-02-05, 15:22
im not on it :(

im blue with lightblue hands.

Transformer
08-02-05, 22:42
I wish i could pick them up....