PDA

View Full Version : [Video] OP fights on Pandore

Cadavre
07-02-05, 05:54
Guten tag,

My German lessons are quite old, so I'd better stick to English, sorry...

I thought you might enjoy watching this. 11 minutes of fight from a PPU point of view, all taken during several mad OP fights last Friday until 4.00 am.

Link (http://www.joyz.be/neocron/mib2.wmv) (85 mo)

Momo Katzius
07-02-05, 09:52
merci pour la video.

Nice fight.

Geist-[uTw]-
07-02-05, 10:39
The music is quite cool ^^
Nice vid, man - a little bit out of focus i think.

Next time comments in english please instead of french (when it´s planned to show the vid to all players) :)

canuma100
07-02-05, 10:46
Very Cool Video the music iss very cool to.

but my Winamp has a little bug the Colors are not correkt. For exempel A human has a blue skin in every video but anyway was it a cool fight too

Chaya
07-02-05, 10:46
Tout simplement merveilleux, merci!

Geist-[uTw]-
07-02-05, 11:50
canuma
ut my Winamp has a little bug the Colors are not correkt. For exempel A human has a blue skin in every video but anyway was it a cool fight too
Das liegt nicht am Winamp sondern an dessen Farbeinstellungen, würd ich mal sagen. Im Windows Media Player haben einige auch ne leicht bläuliche Färbung.

NONpk
07-02-05, 18:52
der link funzt bei mir nicht. kommt immer die seite die den webspace anbietet. rechtsclick > speichern unter geht auch net.
kann das wer neu hochladen?

Morpheus
07-02-05, 19:01
Sorry, i'm getting this error message:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Maby try another Webspace ?

with kind regards :cool:

Trib
07-02-05, 21:03
nice video,
but the difference of the servers are nice to see,
for example on mars many ppus and apus are paless and on pandore there isnt anyone

Cadavre
07-02-05, 21:14
Working on a new host, I'll give the link asap.

About the PA thing : I used to fight without PA for quite some time, but it made me an easy target since only another guy and myself did so on Pandore. All the other PPUs fight with PA, and there's like 1 or 2 APUs fighting without PA as well. Being HABed 5 times in 10 seconds, one night, made me realize I was a very easy target, so I decided to come back to more basic things :D

Cadavre
07-02-05, 22:57
New host (http://joyz.free.fr/mib2.wmv).

Enjoy.

Cyberdeath
07-02-05, 22:58
Wow, nice fighting scens!

Could u perhaps tell me ur system specs?
Witch recording Tool did you use?

greetz
-Adam

MistaiX
07-02-05, 23:18
Nice Video!

PPU Videos aren't that exciting as dmg-dealer performances but nevertheless respect to your work, i know how hard it is to record and play at the same time. :)

Keep on recording!

Cadavre
08-02-05, 00:07
I use a Pentium 4 3.0 ghz, 1gig ram, and a GeForce PCX 5900. Graphical settings are low on the video card (no anti aliasing, no vertical synch and such), but in-game settings are high. I record the videos on a secondary drive, it's much better, FPS-wise. The secondary drive is a cheap and old one, something like 7200 rpm, quite average. A friend of mine used another comp to record his vids, with a local network, it's even better.

I use Fraps while playing in windowed mode (slightly better FPS for me, and I tend to alt-tab a lot so I crash less this way). But even in windowed mode, I changed the window size (in neocron.ini) and now it's almost as big as my screen anyway. It's recorded in half-size mode, limit is 30 fps, that's more than enough in this type of fights.

For the video edit I use Sony Vegas 5.0, which is rather user-friendly and gives nice options. I didn't make something complex here since I was very tired, though.

I know it's not as exciting as seeing a tank blasting everything with his CS, anyway PPU is completely different, gameplay-wise. I was a bit tired of people saying you need no skills to play a monk. I don't say I have any, as a matter of fact you can see I make many mistakes, sometimes I can't aim properly, heal enemies, and even para one of my mates... All classes require skills, that's a fact. And sooner or later we all screw up, so we'd better keep a low profile :)

Rieke
08-02-05, 02:03
bah shit .... that movi shows ... why i dont canceled my last account ... i miss fights and action like that ... miss 1-2 hour fights :(

Momo Katzius
08-02-05, 09:32
I know it's not as exciting as seeing a tank blasting everything with his CS, anyway PPU is completely different, gameplay-wise. I was a bit tired of people saying you need no skills to play a monk. I don't say I have any, as a matter of fact you can see I make many mistakes, sometimes I can't aim properly, heal enemies, and even para one of my mates... All classes require skills, that's a fact. And sooner or later we all screw up, so we'd better keep a low profile :)
Playing PPU must be not easy, as I see from this video. I only tried a APU some time agian, but nothing else than a rigger.

Another suggestion: Create a Bittorrent-Tracker with a max bandwith usage for your Video(s). This makes video-ditributing much stressless. ;)

Bluevirus
11-02-05, 02:44
nettes video. geile mucke!