PDA

View Full Version : Well, 1 year later, And Im back!

Clive tombstone
07-02-05, 03:42
Well, I got bored playing a free EQ2 account, Got bored playing The Unmententionable game beta (its still unmentionable right?) And Im still playing tribes vengence, sides that and finishing my Game art & design bachelors at AI.

But to the point, Now that Im back, Im lookin for a new clan, And Im also wondering, whats changed?

Do gliders still blow up like a cheap Cigar?

Are PE riflemen still worth playing?

Is a PE vehicle person still worth playing (Im a triker, what can I say?)

Is there anything planned right now for cool updates?

Is this game Fun now?

Is KK gonna open up a branch in Southern California, if so, do they need an accredited Game art designer? :D
--------------------------------

Well, Im gonna log in now, Ill have to check things out, I really dont have much time though, (workin 14 hour scheduals to pay off tuitition) So Informational Generocity is much appreciated. :D

PEace out

nightwind
07-02-05, 03:45
i can answer 2 of those:

Pe riflemen are viable not great but are ok
and yes blow up like a cheep cigar is still true

naimex
07-02-05, 03:48
embarrassing... didnt even notice you were gone...

well.. as for you looking for a new clan, we have a whole new place for that now.

http://forum.neocron.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136

the official official neocron forum clan recruitment forum.

yes gliders still blow up...

think hl got nerfed a bit besides that rifle pes should be as worthwhile as always.

think any char that can use a vehicle is worth playing.. afair they do as much damage as always.

they are working on the rokkwear terminal, item tracking and numerous other things at the same time atm.

the game is really bugged atm, on terra that is.. but its kinda fun bugs :)

i dont know if they are gonna open a branch there.. but they hired a new coder, and nidhogg has been promoted to KK staff, in charge of handing player requests to the right persons..

in other words listen to us bitch as always, only now he gets paid to do it. :p

welcome back mate :)

Clive tombstone
07-02-05, 04:11
Good to hear from ye guys again, and no problem naimex.

Hehe, Now that Im about 2.5 years into my Schooling, Im gonna start taking requests for Vehicles and Equipment designs from you guys soon, just because I can, and That I need the Practice and Portfolio pieces.

And more specifically, Im a lowtech rifleman^^ No HL for me ehe.

One more question. Did they add a Lowtech Rare junk rifle? (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=100454)

hehe, just curious.

I have a present though, Itll be up in about 2-3 days, its a little concept art of the Canyon area, since I heard it was no longer under TWG control, I sorta thought since they were adding a player selling system, that It could become a bazar like place, and DR, could refurbish it into a bitchen looking Canyon resort place (and Excuse to remodle)

Welll... All Wishfull thinking hehe, but then again. what posted here isnt?

PEace out :D

MkVenner
07-02-05, 04:16
low tech rifle PEs are slightly less viable, more WL is needed to be invested than b4, other than that nothings change...

welcome back btw

oh and now low tech junk rifle :(

sanityislost
07-02-05, 10:05
Wbackers dude, cool to see ya back mate!

SiL ..:..

Xylaz
07-02-05, 10:29
nothing really changed actually, few more bugs were added... but hey, welcome back! :p

Bugs Gunny
07-02-05, 10:50
Welcome back.

Lowtech rifle pe's are lethal when using the terminator.
HC pe's are also lethal, and they can drive, gun and repair trikes and rhinos.

If you're looking for a pro-city clan, we're a vehicle using clan in next.

Tratos
07-02-05, 12:21
Welcome Back :)

Ministry
07-02-05, 12:42
Well, 1 year later, And Im back!
you last posted in november, hardly say thats a year.

welcome back any how

Tratos
07-02-05, 12:48
You can say 'Face Of Mankind' now by the way. (http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=1753907&postcount=86)

l8m0n
07-02-05, 12:51
Welcome back, its not as good as NC1 but its better than FOMK ;)

Seven
07-02-05, 14:31
Welcome back dude! :cool:

[TgR]KILLER
07-02-05, 14:37
low tech rifle PEs are slightly less viable, more WL is needed to be invested than b4, other than that nothings change...

/me bashes MkVenner to dead..

hold it.. your talking about pistol PE's not Rifle PE's keep those 2 appart please :p

Its just the way around for Rifles.. since the last patch i get 170 ROF on my pain easer and any rifle PE knows that was almost impossible to get without half gimping yourself.. you need less wep to cap your rifles nowadays..

saying that i prob could do with lomming 2 off wep into psi use :D

btw before i forget :p wb Clive

Clive tombstone
07-02-05, 17:52
Heh, about posting in November, I POSTED in here in november, but the last time I played? 1 year ago, well, about july last year actually. but yah.

Anywho, hellz yah I need a vehicle clan.

And to some new Ideas, Im gonna be doing equipment, monsters, Vehicles Concept design Requests today, after I buy a new Scanner in a few hours, So if you feel like seeing something you want In game, I could take a crack at it, and do some stuff. I REALLY need the practice since my next quater at AI starts in about 3 weeks, I cant get rusty now hehe.

And one last thing, I heard that trikes are build only with some kind of special parts now? Not with the normal stuff? and they cannot be BP able?

Hit me back you guys, Great to hear from you all

PEace out :D

Tostino
07-02-05, 17:55
Welcome back!
For the trike you need to go in to Hack-Net and get a BP from there and then you go to your factions FSM and buy the parts and then you build it.

Bugs Gunny
07-02-05, 17:57
Combat trikes are buy only, from next FSM.

Rhino bp's can be gotten out of hacknet.

Tostino
07-02-05, 17:58
Combat trikes are buy only, from next FSM.

Rhino bp's can be gotten out of hacknet.
Ahh that was what i was thinking of :p. I aloways just had andy buy me the stuff so I dont know :lol:.

Dribble Joy
07-02-05, 19:36
Can you bp the rhino BPs and/or keys?

Heavyporker
07-02-05, 22:18
You can only bp rhinos inside hacknet. And these Rhino bps are only buildable with MNPU parts which you get from FSM.

Gliders blow up more like the fingersnap fireworks. Sometimes, when you intentionally try and blow them up, they don't... and sometimes when you're trying your damnedest not to blow up... they blow up.

Vecs are more than pwn-ass these days. Been pking right and left on vecs (more success with hoverbike and reveller jeep than trike, but meh.)

I'd suggest you join a NExT clan for fighting and vecs.

PE's are the same as ever - the middle child which no one listens to.

Have fun, Mr. tombstone. Oh, and talk to Heavyporker on Terra.. he may supply your vehicular needs.

Dribble Joy
07-02-05, 22:23
A rhino will kick the shit out of a lone runner, PPUs can't beat them and the only way to really fight back is with another rhino or an anti vehicle launcher, which are HC only.

Clive tombstone
07-02-05, 22:42
Good to hear, Hehe I remember explaining about Private eyes to my friend at sony, when he asked me about Neocron, He said "so what are the classes In this game??" And I said, "Well, theres Spy's There like a Ranger and a Tradeskiller master all in one" Then there's the Tank, They carry the largest weapons in the game, and can Gun turrets" And then theres monks, when Depending on Specializing, Can be the greatest healers, Or the greatest damage dealers, At the cost of defence"
And he said, So what about private eyes? And my response. "well there supposed to be the jack of all trades, but In order to be good, they gotta specialize." And to my delight, he asks, DO they get anything special like the other classes?" and my response, well... They get a power armor that makes em look like a Capeless darth Vader" :D

PS-Got my scanner, gonna start a Request thread soon.