PDA

View Full Version : "Slaughter them all"

superfresh
07-02-05, 01:29
Wondering what kind of luck people have had with this-

Been doing a ton of epics and am getting my character closer to his home faction. I'm doing part 3 of the Crahn epic, where you have to infiltrate the secret meeting between the FA and AB in OZ4, and which specifically instructs, "You will have to slaughter them all to get the item from either of them..."

I did this, and although I got the little epic trinket, my SL dropped from 96 to -13, and my sympathy with my preferred faction went from 11 to -25.

I've submitted a helpdesk ticket but am wondering if this is something the KK peeps even make an attempt at resolving. 96 SL...

Jesterthegreat
07-02-05, 02:08

Been doing a ton of epics and am getting my character closer to his home faction. I'm doing part 3 of the Crahn epic, where you have to infiltrate the secret meeting between the FA and AB in OZ4, and which specifically instructs, "You will have to slaughter them all to get the item from either of them..."

I did this, and although I got the little epic trinket, my SL dropped from 96 to -13, and my sympathy with my preferred faction went from 11 to -25.

I've submitted a helpdesk ticket but am wondering if this is something the KK peeps even make an attempt at resolving. 96 SL...

i did the same thing.

gotta kill the reds,then the npc behind the box. not the other green one.

enigma_b17
07-02-05, 02:54
yep did the same thing, but helpdesk wont actually do anything for u, the reason they said to me being: (more or less) the mission npc said to kill one specific one so tough; so naturally its our fault that the mission log and the npc tell u different things. Anyway afraid ull just ave to live with it lol

superfresh
07-02-05, 07:51
I would prefer my original 96 SL but am happy simply because I received some great service ingame. No I didn't get all of my SL back but I'm glad someone helped a bit and was very friendly doing so. That means more than the usual routine.

I am not happy that Lupus disapproves of the decor in my apartment, nor that he chose to challenge me with his dragonfly of death in an area where I could not pull my gun, as I am sure I could have 86'd him and his little critter.

Anyway thanks Lupus, KK should be glad to have helpful people like you on board.

SF

Bugs Gunny
07-02-05, 11:01
You DON'T kill the red guys, just the one behind the box.

dem0n
07-02-05, 11:46
if my memory serves me well, I think I killed only 1 guy in OZ 4, but yeah it was an honest mistake, you deserver your uber SL and FS back :).

Agent L
07-02-05, 11:51
I did this, and although I got the little epic trinket, my SL dropped from 96 to -13

cheer up, it takes only 3 months to self-regenerate it back to 9X

mishkin
07-02-05, 13:37
you only have to kill drakkhan, even though the mission log tells you something different. Oh, and I'd ask someone before I go killing npcs that are green to me... ;)

Capt. Rik
07-02-05, 14:21
This came up a few weeks ago as well. I went from some sickeningly high SL to -20 on that mission.

I emailed helpdesk who sadi it was not a bug even though the mission description clearly states waste all of them at the meeting

The last thread was here:
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=121350

superfresh
07-02-05, 14:39
Yeah I think I deserve it back, but I'll take the +10 that I received. At least it's 20+ fewer research missions :(

Zheo
07-02-05, 19:39

Same thing happened to me my soul light when from 10 to -36 i think, I then got pk'd and hunted for two days while I had to restore my soul light, I put in a ticket with helpdesk but by the time they took action i'd already done it myself, though I never did get all my spells and PA back... which sux but such is life till item tracker works :p