PDA

View Full Version : Monk Abomination (aka DTG Project)

Xylaz
06-02-05, 16:12
First, a few words of explanation. Rant-style, kinda.

I'm tired of this game, though its not caused by boredom, rather by the stagnance and the unability of beeing able to change anything. I was inspired by toastie's thread, it seems we all have beaten the game - in terms of knowledge. There is anything for us to learn anymore, except new bugs. I'm still playing the game and dont want to quit, but i want something to be changed. And this is the genesis of "DESTROY THIS GAME" PROJECT...

How can i do it? With your help, of course. I'm sure i will find lots of helpful hands here.

I'm thinking of making a clan. Clan made of monks, ppus and apus as main characters (all other characters would be accepted as alts only, with the exception of para spamming melee tanks maybe)
Apus would walk the wastelands only when accompanied by their personal ppus glued to their asses. OP teams would consist exactly as much ppus as offensive characters. The general rule would be of not getting involved into any fight when not having at least 2:1 advantage. All ops would be set to clan only so no one could benefit from those.

Would it be possible? I remember some BD clan on saturn made the game almost unplayable for saturnians at a time, quite coincidentally. So it should be possible with the right intentions...

Of course, there is no reason for it. But what else can we do?

Bah, i'm really getting annoyed with this game. Ignore me if u want. Flame if u wish. PM me about the project if u're interested. I dont know what else could be done.

End of rant. Sorry for disturbance. I dont care anyway

Nidhogg
06-02-05, 16:17
I guess my surprise death is a little ways off yet. ;)

N

/edit - actually, having read it a second time I'm of the opinion that this is either trolling or spam. Closed.

N