PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Purple

CMaster
06-02-05, 14:34
Well, yesterday purple was spamming trade (in rather irritating capitals) about an event.
Both cities (not sure what CM were meant to do) were to form a convoy at OZ station/TS exit. Prinicple was to be rhinos, although other vehciles were alowed as support. Whoever got their rhinos to G-09 first - won a collection of prizes.
Of course - there was some GM support (and some GMsreally do give themselves away with their choice of mobs). We (pro city) hadn't even made it to Jeriko by the time we were dealing with a horde of firemobs. Later on we were ignored by a group of soulclusters and hastled by some Ceres Warriors.
Having got to the location, a group of FA (on foot) on the hillside were quickly dispatched (despite the no PK rule) althogh I do think they fired first. However, a GM decided that at the actual rendezvous point, some Ceres Heavy Infatriests were required. My Troop Carrier lasted a whole 3 shots, the rhino maybe 4. (Krysm pleaded innocence here, claiming it was Wildfires doing...)
Then the anti-city convoy turned up, shortly followed by the fataled pro-city rhino. Lots of fighting ensued, to the point that all I could see at the 'fortress' (a small pile of boxes) were LEeds. One GM took to spawning strippers to try and stop the fighting.
Anyway, good fun, even if it got a bit more PK than was apparnetly desired - but if you send a group of anti and a group of pro charging at one another... (especially when you have some hated PKers there like m***** - even if he didnt kill any one).
Sorry about the crap screenies - I always forget to takethem when something ecciting is actually going on.

-Demon-
06-02-05, 14:43
Well sometimes I don't see why events have a no PK rule..seems pointless when we are meant to be at war with each other.

Sounds good though :)

Damn I wish I could bring myself to login again...but I got no reason too atm...capped hacker/sniper spy and nothing to do is very boring quick.

enigma_b17
06-02-05, 14:59
well i mean this one was organised by a pro-city clan, their rules, most of the ppl obeyed em but there was the odd disgruntled employee :p

Skusty
06-02-05, 18:46
Purple is Mr Spam :p

Logan_storm_03
06-02-05, 22:59
man i sure do miss the best when im away :/

Jesterthegreat
07-02-05, 02:13
that Average Joe chap looks fly with his bald head tbh...

yeah pro city won :D

Ascension
07-02-05, 02:15
I missed it.. guess was when i slept! :(

boneybob
07-02-05, 09:37
I saw this going on on Trade channel, but just thought is was another PK-athon for all the unsuspecting suckers out thier. In future when ppl do this, if they have GMs helping them why dont they get the GMs to spam the Trade channel insted eh? :p

Purple
07-02-05, 17:39
well a thanks for the thanks

well the event was organised in let me see 20 minutes from time of contact with gms to event starting

It was just designed to be a bit of fun and sorry prizes where not great but i donted them all myself however some goodies included

a DoY Bomber
A Carrier
And a load of rares

I advertised because gms where also busy preping for the event but they also need a big thanks too cos they did most of the work

anyways hope you all enojyed it and sorry for spamming in caps