PDA

View Full Version : NC Vid Sample - Your opinion pls

eLcHi
06-02-05, 05:55
Hi !

Since i`m fooling around with video recording today i want your opinion on this sample video i created ... Quality, Size, Music, Effects ...

It`s 2:15 long and weights 27 MB ... it`s wmv9 encoded so every properly patched Windows system should play it

It shows me on my PE "Silvana Starbreeze" fighting against "Casius" aka "Lore" on his Tank

Finnish Server - 1GBit Link (http://www.freedomforce.fi/casius_silvana.wmv)
German Server - 200MBit link (http://www.elchtown.de/neocron/casius_silvana.wmv)

Jesterthegreat
06-02-05, 06:02
post the one of the nem fight :D

oh and on topic... DLing now

Transformer
06-02-05, 06:02
if you use firefox rightclick and save as

/edit just use the bottem link.

Jesterthegreat
06-02-05, 06:05
if you use firefox rightclick and save as

i do and i did :p

forgot to postthat clicking tries to open it in the web browser :p

SorkZmok
06-02-05, 06:25
At first, damn nice song there and a nice video.
Second, i dont even wanna know what i could do with those FPS. :)
Third, that tank is goddamn slow!!!1 :p

Seven
06-02-05, 07:15
OMG MY PA :D :D

a4nic8er
06-02-05, 08:16
Nice close finish.

sultana
06-02-05, 09:55
Why you carry 2 judges is beyond me :rolleyes: The vid is smooth as, though a little blurred.

l8m0n
06-02-05, 13:49
Good vid nice tunes and good fight ;)

Ministry
06-02-05, 15:11
nice, vid was cool shame the tank lost

and nice choice of Henry Rollins whats the matter man song

Tidus_Origin
06-02-05, 16:04
Why you carry 2 judges is beyond me :rolleyes:

2 different judges. 2 different ammo mods - one on each.

Its a lot easier to...

a) Have one ammo mod per judge, and switch weapons whenever you need to use a different ammo type

rather than...

b) Have both ammo mods on the same judge, and having to manually load the different ammo type via the inventory mid-fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, back to the topic.

Nice smooth video footage there. Good tune choice. Overall, a decent video :)

The fight was real close. 13 health left? :D Even got some decent FPS while recording too, which is a bonus.

solling
06-02-05, 18:14
Remeber i play apu NOt tank normally :p
was a good fight tho and i think its the heavy cannon u see on my shoulder that makes me slow ;)

Morganth
06-02-05, 19:48
Nicely done, good to see a constant recording FPS and a decent ingame FPS.

On the 2 judge side, Silvana did the same with Libby's before changing the setup :p

Wish they would fix Wep lore soon, Judge's recticle should close a lot faster than it does now :( .

giga191
06-02-05, 20:53
I wish I had that good FPS.

Skusty
06-02-05, 22:00
I wish I had that good FPS.
The fps u got on your Chopper singnature?

giga191
06-02-05, 22:31
The fps u got on your Chopper singnature? If you wanna animate it again and lower the FPS on it, be my guest. I did it on another comp than the one I usually have access to

sultana
07-02-05, 10:37
I just see no point in carrying two judges and no boosts... I'd be better to say, carry a judge and a libby, that way you have a more varied attacks :)

Masentaja
07-02-05, 10:52
elchi pwnt! :angel:
-demonvomit

eLcHi
07-02-05, 14:35
I just see no point in carrying two judges and no boosts... I'd be better to say, carry a judge and a libby, that way you have a more varied attacks :)

When Silvana was LowTech she carried 4 Liberators ... 2x explosive, 1x ura, 1x phosphor ... and this duel i only carried two judges, but had the lib-ammo in inventory (always have my ammo with me, just not all weapons - depends on situation) ... besides the fact that i can`t even properly hit a Rhino with a Lib :D

About the no primes in QB ... well, i decided that i don`t need them in my Quickbelt ... i mean, what for ? If i have to rebuff primes midfight i`m fucked either way so i decided i can put usefull stuff there. If i would need my combat-buff to use my weapons this would be different tho.

My PPU has no Primes in his QB either ... none of my chars has ;)

sultana
08-02-05, 08:01
Strange person :p :rolleyes: