PDA

View Full Version : -Syncronizing-

eLcHi
05-02-05, 21:41
At the Vehicle-Event today (where 8 proud DOY Runners faced about 20 NC Runners ;) ) i tried to record a lil video besides ...

Well, since i had some technical problems i dunno if the main-footage is ok (seems broken, can`t open file) but from the footage getting to the Destination i have this tiny little bit ...

I am driving the Rhino (allthough driver-seat says empty) ... then we sync ... and watch what happened :eek:

-Syncronizing- (http://www.elchtown.de/neocron/syncronizing.wmv)

GG @ Netcode/Servers/KK ... :D

MkVenner
05-02-05, 21:51
whoa that WB really takes you apart...

ouch :p

Jesterthegreat
05-02-05, 23:06
havent watched it yet... but it was fun to be the zergers for once :p

needless to say the numbers won the day... as usual :D

john irons
05-02-05, 23:12
can i have your pc :eek:

Jesterthegreat
05-02-05, 23:15
(allthough driver-seat says empty)

h4x

:p

eLcHi
05-02-05, 23:28
can i have your pc :eek:

It`s nothing special

Athlon XP 2.5 in a Shuttle SN-45G ... 1 Gig DDR400 Ram, Radeon X800SE 256MB

I turned on TV-Out on the gfx-card and connected it via SVHS to my second computer and recorded it with a TV-Card ... in DV-Format (1 minute of video = 180 Megs)

john irons
05-02-05, 23:32
it's not that.
just never seen nc run so silkily soomthe

netster
06-02-05, 03:40
u just need strong cpu + lots of fast ram...
the change from 2ghz to my 3.200+ amd64 was a real change in nc2. even my mem changed from ddr266 to ddr400 made about 10% i think.

Trib
06-02-05, 03:41
what are you wondering about? thats neocron :rolleyes:

and somehow, without this syncronising noecron wouldnt be neocron any longer

Cliffraiser
06-02-05, 15:55
made me laff when you said that on Vent... eeeek im gonna die \o/.
nearly as funny as fluffy's little adventure with the faction change npc :angel:

Tidus_Origin
06-02-05, 16:10
is that a contender for the unluckiest sync ever? :)

...must've hurt.

enigma_b17
06-02-05, 16:18
was doin the same thing as urself, zoned in a troop carrier, synced out, came back and low behold was dead under 3 hover bombers. I knew it was a bad idea to go anywhere in a carrier, it is ridiculous that 3 ppl zoning at the same time can make em all sync out or sync into different ppl. One of many many many many MAny features this game has to offer :|

Zheo
06-02-05, 18:24
At the Vehicle-Event today (where 8 proud DOY Runners faced about 20 NC Runners ;) ) i tried to record a lil video besides ...

Well, since i had some technical problems i dunno if the main-footage is ok (seems broken, can`t open file) but from the footage getting to the Destination i have this tiny little bit ...

I am driving the Rhino (allthough driver-seat says empty) ... then we sync ... and watch what happened :eek:

-Syncronizing- (http://www.elchtown.de/neocron/syncronizing.wmv)

GG @ Netcode/Servers/KK ... :D

Lol this belongs on my thread, PE spy nice... btw how come you couldn't take on two warbots? My PE usualy has three at point blank spawning right on top of him before he even things of dying, without a shelter and def on.

eLcHi
06-02-05, 18:39
Lol this belongs on my thread, PE spy nice... btw how come you couldn't take on two warbots? My PE usualy has three at point blank spawning right on top of him before he even things of dying, without a shelter and def on.

Well, no Buffs, no Shelter and wearing full inq4 armor ... so about no energy resist ... didnt change armor after hunting

Skusty
06-02-05, 18:43
Nib pe :p Getting ripped by WB :D I can surrvive that with my pe :p

Mr Kot
06-02-05, 21:12
Lesson learned here?

Always keep your buffs running, even in a vehicle. Hop out and recast s/d before zoning ;)