PDA

View Full Version : character issues

extract
05-02-05, 10:53
Upon closer investigation we've ascertained that the problems with the Terra server occurred during the period of downtime and are not ongoing. This means that a database rollback will not be required. We are currently investigating whether the character model issues can be fixed in a single operation, but if not our GM team now have the tools to fix them on an individual basis.

If we cannot resolve the character problems automatically we will ask you to report any corrupt character(s) you may have to the helpdesk so we can schedule a GM to visit you for reconstructive surgery. More details will be given as and when we complete the investigation.

Im tired of the BS with my chars already, my main char im forced to wear PA, or have a big ass bug on my head that kinda blocks my whole screen making any kind of gameplay impossible.....

I emailed helpdesk to try to get some answers, and all they did was link me to the announcement forum, where of course i found even more of nothing regarding any near future fix

any ETA on a fix for this?

netster
05-02-05, 11:22
i hate it, my melee tank got a huge mechturtle on his head :S

FIX!HAX!FIX!!!!

Oath
05-02-05, 11:31
There will be a patch first apparently and then we need to contact a gm to sort it out, after the patch.

I'm quite attached to my bald character now though.

[TgR]KILLER
05-02-05, 11:33
i don't killer looks shit without hair :( so does my (female) spy.. my apu never takes PA of so din't even see her without hair :p

only char that does have hair is my PPU cause i just made her yesterday hehe.

Zheo
05-02-05, 12:24
My tank looks better but thats because his haircut was really gay it's got a bald spot in the middle, when i was picking it (because you saw a single angle on it) it looked like a cover all cut which was what i watched, then i saw it in game i was like OMG that looks pathetic. So if GM's come to fix maybe i'll ask real nice if they can keep him bald? lol

Original monk
05-02-05, 13:16
My tank looks better but thats because his haircut was really gay it's got a bald spot in the middle, when i was picking it (because you saw a single angle on it) it looked like a cover all cut which was what i watched, then i saw it in game i was like OMG that looks pathetic. So if GM's come to fix maybe i'll ask real nice if they can keep him bald? lol

i have the same thing, i want my monk to change haircut or be bald, i have to wear PA yust to hide my ugly haircut lol, its awfull while theres another haircut (the vertical line implant in yellow or green) that i like so much :P

Vryce
05-02-05, 22:07
i have the same thing, i want my monk to change haircut or be bald, i have to wear PA yust to hide my ugly haircut ... :P

Maybe they'll get RokkWear running, so we can do it ourselves. ;)

Anyway, I'm tired of the box on my monk's head, can't see where I'm going :lol: .