PDA

View Full Version : Anti-social NPCs loitering around Plaza...

Obsidian X
05-02-05, 01:30
Has anyone noticed theres a few NPCs dotted around Plaza One, that haven't always been there as I recall..? None of them would even talk to me, the ignorant sods :(
I didn't take any of their names, but anyone know what they are? Do you think they might be the story contest NPCs, just waiting for their scripts?

boneybob
05-02-05, 01:39
Theirs alot of new (some times freaky looking) NPCs hanging around the map in genral now, found one in the swamp caves with a face i have naver seen before making sounds like a poisonus plant (one shot kills it), other than that though all it dose is turn arround to face you in a very disturbing way (when i first saw it i thought it was a GM), later i saw another NPC in Viarosso with same face textures which should still be thier near yo's.
Tryed to upload picture for ya, but seems to be corrupt o_O

BradSTL
05-02-05, 01:48
There's two of them standing next to the small hill just west of center in sector J_01. Private eye model, Screaming Horse Agency clothes, no names or ranks. I had assume it was a mob respawn bug and would go away the next time the servers are rebooted (whenever patch 126 is), but I didn't think there were any randomly respawning mobs in P1, so I may be wrong.

Either way, it's a bug of some kind.

eprodigy
05-02-05, 01:55
does anyone remember the citycom that appeared at its old spot in P1, the GR at its old spot in P2, etc. they were broken and had a NPC who wanted some wire junk (gave me a beer for some) to fix them.... they disapeared now - was hoping that citycom/GR were returning...... seems they just put them for no purpose at all ?

aKe`cj
05-02-05, 02:10
does anyone remember the citycom that appeared at its old spot in P1, the GR at its old spot in P2, etc. they were broken and had a NPC who wanted some wire junk (gave me a beer for some) to fix them.... they disapeared now - was hoping that citycom/GR were returning...... seems they just put them for no purpose at all ?

what do you expect from someone who's got plenty of beer stashed and believes he could fix a GR with wirejunk :p