PDA

View Full Version : half life mod hack...

nobby
04-02-05, 12:57
i made a half life mod hack...and now it's spread to all my mods, i dont wanna get banned, how do i remove it...
t'was a wall hack.

Terayon
04-02-05, 12:59
You made a hack and now you are asking other people how to remove it? 8|

Capt. Rik
04-02-05, 13:00
i made a half life mod hack...and now it's spread to all my mods, i dont wanna get banned, how do i remove it...
t'was a wall hack.

And you're posting something illegal on another game's forum???

-Demon-
04-02-05, 13:01
Only way to get rid of it fully would be to wipe your hdd...as these sorts of things usually hook things in registry as well.

If you know the name of it try and look in your reg. Also what was the name of the mod as I'm sure others don't want it either.

Asul
04-02-05, 13:03
lol, with 13 or 14 Years u have coded an Wallhack?!?? in what Language? wich dlls have u modified and how??Or have u Dowloaded a hack and aply it, and now don't know how to remove?

Terayon
04-02-05, 13:03
Well.... Just reinstall half life if its "spreading". All the mods use the same engine from half-life so if they are all having the same problem its probably half-life.

BTW i think he ment he dloaded one and applied it and dousent know how to get rid of it.

Asul
04-02-05, 13:07
Well.... Just reinstall half life if its "spreading". All the mods use the same engine from half-life so if they are all having the same problem its probably half-life.

BTW i think he ment he dloaded one and applied it and dousent know how to get rid of it.I now that THAT is the true, but I heard nobby talking shit a lot, so his argumentation fits in, who do not know the difrence between "CODED" or "DOWNLOADED" a hack?? o.0

and no, reistall does not Help Nobby, when u coded it, then it must be a virus like Hack, who make entrys in the registry and copyd itself into the system32 Folder in the Windows Dir, but when u delet the system32 Folder, all will be fine :)

Takin no guaranty for all Tipps :p

Terayon
04-02-05, 13:08
I guess people who download hacks in the first place.

l8m0n
04-02-05, 13:11
lol "i made hack but i cant get rid of it", tbh its your own fault cheaters like you allways get there Comeuppance :p

berty
04-02-05, 13:21
This stuff is usually so virulant you might as well format your hard drives and re-install your operating system