PDA

View Full Version : Server down...

Xylaz
04-02-05, 12:39
is this means database crash? 2 months rollback? server maintenance? or....

[edit]
nevermind, just saw the info - maintenance...

delete/close pls

Dr Strange
04-02-05, 12:46
not sure

the message(s) say ALL servers are down for maintenance

but in the last hour+ terra was getting more screwed up as time went on. endless synchs, synchs that literally tossed you 2 or 3 sectors away from where you were at. synchs that stuck you in walls/objects etc (not just me happened to several others as well).

imAchair
04-02-05, 12:47
i swear they surpose to do maintenance on thursday.... *checks day* lets hope its a patch =)

Tantta
04-02-05, 12:48
Well some people told it they had some sort of problems with syncs etc, so maybe this is maintenance for that. who knows? :)

Thantos

boneybob
04-02-05, 12:56
Yes my charicters have been having all kinds of problems with going in and out of zones and going into sync, i hate to think how many times i re-loged in the space of an hour, i know that others were also suffering the sam fate (Trade-NC :p )

Toilet-Duck
04-02-05, 12:57
Yes my charicters have been having all kinds of problems with going in and out of zones and going into sync, i hate to think how many times i re-loged in the space of an hour, i know that others were also suffering the sam fate (Trade-NC :p )

Ditto. Kept syncing in someones apt and couldnt get out until i got pked :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
04-02-05, 13:03
Servers are back up.

/me goes to change the launcher announcement...

N