PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Faction/Clan wars

berty
04-02-05, 12:16
Again posted here so the community can shoot it down in flames before it gets consigned to the depths of the Brainport (please leave it up for a bit niddy :angel: )

Clan Wars

Each clan starts with the F6 Faction loyalty but the clan leader can change this by one step (This change can be made once every month/week) – eg
Enemy to TG
Neutral to TG
Allied to TG

So CM clan can change to a neutral stance with TG but not Allied, but they can change to either allied or enemy to CA. Same for each clan within the Faction, non- clanned runners retain the Faction loyalty until they join a clan.

The clan must have at least 1 allied and one enemy (I.E it cant be totally against everyone or carebear with everyone).

And (this will stop grief tactics from clan changing to allied after a PK fest)

Each clan can declare war on any other clan available, they change their stance to them and change to enemy, no sl penalty on killing them, and this can be mutually removed on suing for peace.

Vendetta

Each runner Is given 10 name slots, any runners name can be included within this name slot and they are declared and enemy to that runner, they are free to pk/gank that runner with impunity for a set number of times or for a set period of time, the names cannot be added/removed more than once a day and the same runners name cannot appear more than twice in the same month. Each Vendetta runner is red (and vice versa) so no sl penalty for killing them.

I was toying with this final one but not sure how P/C it is (sure Niddy will black ball it if its too bad)

Faction Jihad

The Faction Chariman can declare any runner/clan/faction as a Jihad for a week, the runner/clan/faction are deemed enemies for that faction and every time a runner is killed a bounty is paid from faction funds to the appropriate runner/clan for the kill. (Needless to say this last one may need some work.)

Tostino
04-02-05, 18:27
I would love if they did somthing like that. Not very likely though :(

NeoDriver
04-02-05, 19:36
Faction Jihad

The Faction Chariman can declare any runner/clan/faction as a Jihad for a week, the runner/clan/faction are deemed enemies for that faction and every time a runner is killed a bounty is paid from faction funds to the appropriate runner/clan for the kill. (Needless to say this last one may need some work.)

two letters

#1) F
#2) F

Kopaka
04-02-05, 21:08
nice idea but a clan can just set their stance to all clans enemy, without having SL loss..? (at least from what i understand of it)
if its like this as i understood, this is brilliant for pkers.

love the idea of it tho.