PDA

View Full Version : So im back, don't know for how long...

shrubbery
04-02-05, 07:06
I would be Infective, Defective, The Muffin Man and Knight of Ni from Saturn (Terra).

Figure I'd try Neocron 2, so im like running and drop 5 feet and my legs are broken. Then I notice all my genreps are wiped so im basically a nude tank running around tagging gr's, which is quite tough. Yeah not so fun. Anywho hi folks.

Terayon
04-02-05, 09:40
Hello :)

(you may know my old alt vector* if you dont remember any listed below)

SorkZmok
04-02-05, 09:45
You got two choices.
Join FF or die of boredom.

Its up to you. o_O

shrubbery
04-02-05, 09:51
Terayon seems familiar, but that's about it..

Yeah, FF seems about right, im sure they could use four capped, unarmed, unarmored chars, of course they can.

Heya Primate and Lore.

GO FINAL RESISTANCE, WOO WOO!

Darkener
04-02-05, 11:12
Whats up knight. AFAIK id say most your guys are gone from game last FR i know of ingame is crodus and hes in paradox. Actually theres some guy in Fooku you might wanna look up, oh and how can i forget zyccy and he plays for pro-city. Look forward to talking to ya in game

Andronicus
05-02-05, 20:32
GO FINAL RESISTANCE, WOO WOO!

aye, long live the Resistance.

sn8
05-02-05, 20:43
Andronicus, what you mean is long live the ZERG!!!

Thats why I have not logged in to NC in 4 months. May never again. Prob will coz i'll get the itch to PK and no game ever gave the the same buzz as NC1.

Peace

Ess Enn

p.s. YO KK!!! How about just turning off the 'Sim' Style emotes so I can actually cast stuff.. Or even make it so the animation is actually the same time as my cast time so I can switch weapons??????

Andronicus
05-02-05, 21:15
Andronicus, what you mean is long live the ZERG!!!

Aye long live the zerg, turret whoring, stealth jumping PPU piggy-backing and all that good stuff :)

Revslad
06-02-05, 00:08
yo muffin man,

u remember speed 12 and furious styles? :D

Spermy
06-02-05, 00:35
*Ahem*

it ain't zerging if thgey were there first... how were they to know you wouldn't bring enough people? :eek:

40$Poser
06-02-05, 00:53
welcome back guy

perhaps I'll long onto nc2 for more than 5 mins sometime. Hell maybe I'll find me a clan and return to playing.

Ministry
06-02-05, 01:48
welcome back,

hope you do stick it out, server could use more people no matter which faction you join

olavski
06-02-05, 02:19
i want to get back, or better, take a peek

anyway: this fuckin payment system won't let you: wrong password, wrong this and that :(

hooray.

Morganth
06-02-05, 03:07
welcome back guy

perhaps I'll long onto nc2 for more than 5 mins sometime. Hell maybe I'll find me a clan and return to playing.

I am sure you will find a clan that is more than willing to let you join :D

shrubbery
07-02-05, 09:49
Yes Rev, I remember all you fine folk, what good times.

Andro your account still running?

Thanks for all the welcomes, starting capped and with nothing sucks.. as of late i've just been sitting in cycrow ug. Ah well.

Masentaja
07-02-05, 10:04
Heh, I remember when I logged in NC2 , with transferred chars. 'cause of the saturn rollback, all my chars were fooked up, lost so many guns and items.

Took me some time to get back on feet, mainly 6 hours of wb hunting each day, when finally got my spy ready for pvp, i started to focus on other chars and pvp with my spy. luckily found many old friends ( and new friends thanks FF), that kept me playing. Just try to hook up with old pal's and you're hooked again ;)