PDA

View Full Version : My visa wont work with C2P. Will MasterCard?

TOASTIE
03-02-05, 20:36
Hi ho all. I have tried for months to get my visa to work with click2pay. I know their is paybycash now, but i would like to use click2pay as i had an account with them before on my old cc and never had problems. My new visa does not work with c2p because they take out under 20.00 as a cash advance. With my visa you MUST take out no less than 20.00, so that wont work even though i fought for a long time with c2p and visa. Anyways, i applied for a mastercard for the points and overall credit line they offered. I was approved, WHOO HOO!

Now the question i have and am conserned of is that does master card act the same way as a visa in the "advance cash" way? I never had a master card and asking the master card company, well i just dont get what they are telling me. I called back and got someone from India, so I hung up right away. For the ones that know how master card works is their a min limit on cash advance. Also has anyone had problems with their mastercard and click2pay or is it only visa/c2p?

Agent L
03-02-05, 23:45
With my visa you MUST take out no less than 20.00
hmm, sign up for 1-year subscription ? : D
//kidding ofc

TOASTIE
04-02-05, 20:29
Agent. Thanks for the tip, but it's not the problem. The problem is the authentication process. They need to make sure my card is active, my card and no problems occur taking the money out. They take out 5 dollars as a cash advance.. anyways can someone please tell me if they had problems with c2p when they use their master card or is the problems happening mainly when people try to use their visa and click2pay. pls let me know. :(

john irons
04-02-05, 20:34
use a debit card.

TOASTIE
04-02-05, 20:36
Sorry i should of said this, i'm in Canada. Is that not only for american and germany?

john irons
04-02-05, 20:40
the debit card? i wouldnt have thought so

TOASTIE
04-02-05, 20:43
I would send them a check or money order, but i did that in neocron 1 and they took the money and did not provide me with any extended time on my acc. I had to claim the money back which i won, so i'm nervous sending them check or money order again. Can you please advise me?

john irons
04-02-05, 20:52
"DEBIT CARD" it's a card like a credit card.

but it takes the money out of your account straight away,
it doesnt charge you at the end of the month or so like a credit card.
thus debit not credit.
get me?
ask the bank.
my visa electron worked with c2p
took me 5 mins to get through the c2p registration.

my card has yet to be refused by any online purchace site.