PDA

View Full Version : Story Competition NPC's

Clownst0pper
03-02-05, 20:06
Im just curious, as ive been away for ages, Im wondering if these are actually ingame yet?

I was one of the winners of the competition with "The Spy" and wondered if my NPC was in game, where abouts, and what is the characters name!

If anyone could help, would be grand ! :D thanks guys!

Nidhogg
03-02-05, 20:20
We hope to have them in the next patch. No, before you ask, I don't have a date for that yet. ;)

N

/edit - Oh, we deleted yours because you quit.

Clownst0pper
03-02-05, 20:30
We hope to have them in the next patch. No, before you ask, I don't have a date for that yet. ;)

N

/edit - Oh, we deleted yours because you quit.

OK cheers nidhogg :p high probability ill leave again after I get pissed of at something so thats ok, winning was more than enough, thanks for the update ! :D

Nidhogg
03-02-05, 20:35
Nah, I'm just joking with you, it's still in there. :p

N

Clownst0pper
03-02-05, 20:38
Nah, I'm just joking with you, it's still in there. :p

N

OMG your so evil, LOL lupus just told me on MSN :lol:

/smacks nidhogg

Capt. Rik
03-02-05, 20:47
LOL!! that was funny

NeoDriver
03-02-05, 21:15
LOL!! that was funny

it was wasnt it
:lol:

ND

Cerbious
04-02-05, 00:30
Im just curious, as ive been away for ages, Im wondering if these are actually ingame yet?

I was one of the winners of the competition with "The Spy" and wondered if my NPC was in game, where abouts, and what is the characters name!

If anyone could help, would be grand ! :D thanks guys!

ive mentined this a couple of times in last month or so..but it been that long since last patch i got the same answer as u just did...

I was one of the winners aswell with First day on Patrol, if i remeber correctly the NPC's will be named after our forum names.

BTW i really enjoyed ur story the best of them all... kicked my story's ass :)

Clownst0pper
04-02-05, 04:49
ive mentined this a couple of times in last month or so..but it been that long since last patch i got the same answer as u just did...

I was one of the winners aswell with First day on Patrol, if i remeber correctly the NPC's will be named after our forum names.

BTW i really enjoyed ur story the best of them all... kicked my story's ass :)

LOL thankyou :D

Im suprised the community didnt get more involved in the whole event, I mean, there were only like 150 votes totalling the outcome.

I think I won overall by a single vote 28 to 27 over a power of two minds (IIRC)

:)

MkVenner
04-02-05, 04:57
lol i just scraped in at the bottom with like 7 votes i think....probly less :p