PDA

View Full Version : I'm here on a free trail

Robotnix
03-02-05, 19:49
Hello Neocron Community,

I've just made a free trail to see how things are going now in the world of neocron, it's been awhile since i was here, and i'm hoping things have improved since the open beta for nc2.
I played nc1 for a few years on pluto (my most used names were Neo_Psy or psynetNEO - If anyone even remembers me) :) Anyway, i really missed the good old days of nc1 and i am hoping i can get to re live some of those over the next 10 days, if i do i will keep my account.

Anyway just wanted to say hi! You may see a little niblet spy running around getting owned called Robotnix, i'm on Terra, so maybe i'll see you in game! :D

Laters
oh btw i didn't have any trouble with click2pay YET, (should i expect any problems over the comming days?)

Skusty
03-02-05, 19:55
Aha! :d

XenivouS
03-02-05, 19:56
nice to have ya and hope you stay :D

Spermy
03-02-05, 19:58
What faction - Hopefully Fallen angels...

Don't make get all pissy! :D

Capt. Rik
03-02-05, 20:03
Welcome back!

Dude, read that again ;)

Nidhogg
03-02-05, 20:16
I'd check how you arranged the trial - only fully paid up accounts are able to post in this forum - unless something weird happened.

N

NeoDriver
03-02-05, 21:16
I'd check how you arranged the trial - only fully paid up accounts are able to post in this forum - unless something weird happened.

N

id say the latter

ND

QuantumDelta
03-02-05, 21:18
Welcome back ;)

Robotnix
03-02-05, 21:42
Thanks for the welcome back guys,
@ spremy my faction is TT ;)

@ nid, hmmmm i dunno what has happened then! I was just able to post after making trail account :wtf:

Been lving my droner, what is important to skill as a droner? I know remote control and willpower are important, anything else that i need to skill up? :)

Cheers

Vanten
03-02-05, 22:03
Only willpower and remote effect droning, but it's also good to invest some into TC if you wish to be able to stealth aswell. First stealth tool comes at level 65 int (i think), and require about 80 techcombat

CMaster
03-02-05, 22:55
I've been on here since my trial - a trial account seems to function exactly like a normal one - you can tie youur forum account to game account and everything else.

mummi
04-02-05, 00:22
just noticed as i have 8 accounts i could have 8 forum accounts too :O

darknessfairy
04-02-05, 00:49
just noticed as i have 8 accounts i could have 8 forum accounts too :O

and you could have a sig half the size, since its WAY too big, but welcome psynetneo, i think i remember you :/

Revslad
04-02-05, 00:56
and if u started posting on all 8 forum accounts, ud have 8 banned forum accounts :lol:

landofcake
04-02-05, 00:59
and you could have a sig half the size, since its WAY too big, but welcome psynetneo, i think i remember you :/

i concur ...

SIG POLICE !!!

Dr Strange
04-02-05, 01:02
What faction - Hopefully Fallen angels...

*whisper* dont listen to him, hear the call of the Black Dragons