PDA

View Full Version : Rate my little app please

Skusty
03-02-05, 17:08
Hi, i made a oz theme app so iwanna know what YOU think about it!!! Please rate it 1 to 5 :D Sry if its hard to see the apps :( All Terra players can visit it in p1 plz dm me first ;) But please rate it

Bugs Gunny
03-02-05, 17:10
Please remove your desk and shit from my garage so i can park my rhino in there again :-)

Purple
03-02-05, 17:21
nice effects shame plaza appys so bright u need more ugly walls maybe invite a beggar to stay for a week O_o

Bugs Gunny
03-02-05, 17:32
I wanna see you do that overhaul on a Viarosso appartement. You'll be kicked out if the building by your neighbours ;-)

Heavyporker
03-02-05, 18:45
It's a nice start.

Spermy
03-02-05, 18:49
*Pokes*

Just start a DoY appt :p

Looks actually pretty good - Kinda like a workshop or summat

poelzi
03-02-05, 18:56
Nice dumb :)

I think you would like the DRE Epic reward.

kindly regards
daniel

CMaster
03-02-05, 19:01
I saw a great VR1 appartment once. The owner hadcreated a cardboard box throne and covered the floor in mutant beds. He'd actually turned a Via Rosso appartemtn into a complete shithole.
And yeah, the Plazaappartment is just a bit too clean and livable for the effect you're aiming for. Reasonablejob though - iuf a bit spares so far.

naimex
03-02-05, 19:26
you really oughtta ask a gm to spawn an untargetable rhino in your appy.. or a 4x4, simply for the effect, it so much looks like a garage, would be pwnage to complete the illusion. just too bad about the realism, doorway and such, but well, if a vehicle can disappear through a warp gate into some hidden dimension parking garage, then so can you have a vehicle in your pocket pc.

Skusty
03-02-05, 21:33
Thank You Thank You! :D Hope more will post !!! And i can try get a car or someting ;)