PDA

View Full Version : Click2Pay Hell

darknessfairy
02-02-05, 23:16
As the title suggests, i'm having some problems. i'll give you the basic run down of it, May i add right now, that KK staff have been very very helpful ( <3 Nae and Odin)

1- Bob was paying for one of my accounts at the beginning. We decided to put it back into my account so i can pay for it. Ok simple you may say. NO! NEVER! We emailed account@neocron.com who forwarded an email to c2p to ask them to change it over for us. At the same time i emailed c2p asking to do this for me. I recieved an email back with them telling me that they would sort this for me and email me back.
No email.
I emailed them back asking what the progress on the enquiry was. Apparently because it wasw nearly Christmas they could do nothing (i.e change the account over) til after Christmas. I could wait.
Christmas came, Christmas went. No email from c2p. So i emailed them. APPARENTLY what i had been told before (that i CAN move one NC2 account from one c2p account to another) is wrong! BAD! So i got onto account@neocron.com. Odin replied to me promptly telling me that that was totally unacceptable, and he'd get onto them. Unfortunately i found out that he had a couple of days off shortly after that. So i emailed account@nc.com to ask their process on the matter at hand. I got an apology about the wait and that they were getting on to it.

MEANWHILE...
2- Bob's accounts (his 2 plus my 1) had a failed payment for the first month after upgrading.. He had money in his account.
They tried again 2 weeks later, same situation occured. They closed all three accounts. We have not been able to access them since.
He decided to wait until PBC was up and running.
It came! He was HAPPY!
Until he tried to put his accounts onto PBC.
C2P haven't closed the accounts totally, so he cannot transfer his accounts to PBC (you know the old way with worldpay where you could just cancel and reactivate? Yeah that doesn't happen anymore)
SO I emailed C2P asking them to cancel his accounts.
Now this you wouldn't believe. They attempted to debit his bank account again. I'm sat here in hysterical laughter at the thought of this quite frankly backwards company confusing "cancel, i hate you" with "please debit me, i want to have your children"

Anyhow, to put a long story short. We can't cancel all three accounts that are on bobs C2P account, because apparently we have money outstanding, which is bollox. All the time the Reakktor staff have helped all ways they possible can (apart from ditching C2P :p)

I need help, i'm at the end of my tether at the moment, as those german cunts of a company don't seem to understand what a simple command, and agreement is.

So anyone.... ?

-Demon-
02-02-05, 23:35
Whoa I never thought I would see you DF use the 'c' word...guess thats the sort of company c2p turn you into...

Wait for Odin/KK to sort it out...apart from nuking the c2p offices I'm not too sure what to suggest at the moment.

Hope you sort it soon.

Tostino
03-02-05, 00:11
Hmm I thought Bob got his acounts working, because we were in NF yesterday.

spongeb0b
03-02-05, 01:30
1 is kinda up but it says suspended so it'll prolly get closed again :( i'm not in the greatest of moods about this fiasco

Redburn
03-02-05, 01:34
Join the family, I had all my accounts closed because of a simple CC error it took a hell of a lot of emails to get them fixed.

naimex
03-02-05, 01:37
poor poor DF :( come back ingame to me :(

*brings out Baby Blue (also known as the 5 slotted tpc, those whove fallen dead for it would know it ;)) for some fun fun on the c2p farm*

Odin
03-02-05, 01:40
Were working on the ability to just transfer closed accounts directly to PBC.

naimex
03-02-05, 01:51
Were working on the ability to just transfer closed accounts directly to PBC.

Just out of curiosity, why wasnīt it introduced from the beginning ?

the beginning of PBC i mean.

Tostino
03-02-05, 01:54
Just out of curiosity, why wasnīt it introduced from the beginning ?

the beginning of PBC i mean.
They were proly trying to get it working as fast as they could.

-Demon-
03-02-05, 01:57
They were proly trying to get it working as fast as they could.

Well maybe we can expect it working fully by the summer I guess when PBC : Return to the normal payment scheme is released...hopefully.

naimex
03-02-05, 02:43
Well maybe we can expect it working fully by the summer I guess when PBC : Return to the normal payment scheme is released...hopefully.

lets hope before, for those of our fellow players who is left without access to our world.

mishkin
03-02-05, 03:00
I've been using my dads cc for the payments, simply because I have a retarded bank that only allows my electron card to be used on sites with the "verified by visa"-thing (which doesn't work btw, so it's just another way of saying, shut the fuck up and give us your money).

Anyhow... no problems with the payments, except when the cc expired in december, and c2p just emailed me saying I owe(!) them money... apparently they activated my nc-account for january, before confirming the payment :confused: because the account-status said I had playtime til the 1st of february, but I had only paid for december... :p

Yes, it works better for the players, but I wonder what'd happened if I hadn't given them the new cc details... would they have sent a gorilla to collect the cash? O_o

Genty
03-02-05, 04:23

Boy, who gave you troll pills lately?

naimex
04-02-05, 16:53
C2P just sent me a new mail about them not being able to take the money, even though a long time ago, i spent several hours on the phone to get them to understand that it was my creditcard they should withdraw from, and not their own little put cash in your account thing.

It seems my account is still working, so whether it is another C2P fuck up or another system crash of theirs.

itīs still bloody annoying to get mails like that.

I really think that by now they should have learned how to withdraw money from a creditcard... after all.. thats what they do... right ?

solling
07-02-05, 18:12
CALL THEM... really call them we have had people with account trouble (account expired changing credit car etc) and trying to email c2p but that takes forever cuz im quite sure half their emails are really lost or goes in their junk mail folder :p but caling them up and talking to one of them seems to always do better that takes liek a day or 2 for them to fix the problems then after u called em up.

call them > emailing them

darknessfairy
07-02-05, 18:40
well ill update you all on my problem...

after a few emails with c2p, it still appeared me and bob couldnt close our accounts until they all went into closed status, which i emailed them and asked them to at the end of the playing month, that bob had just paid for.

anyways its all really complicated but i checked the account status the other day, and they all said terminated.. i dont know what happened but i managed to reactivate using pbc, just gotta wait until they process the payment.

so i have no idea how or what happened but we can reactivate with pbc now :)

john irons
10-02-05, 17:39
ok then, nid community liaison fella.
could you give us a stright anwer.

why oh why cant you just use paypal?

it works, we know danm well it works.

millions of people use it.

so why not you?(kk)
because it's not a german company?

like 10t and c2p?

paolo escobar
10-02-05, 20:01
LOL no offence guys but i was havin probs with c2p just like u, only mine lasted for about 4 months and i lost (and still dont hav back yet) all 3 of my accounts.
I got fook all help from c2p and in the end kks customer services had to trick c2p muppets into canceling the accounts.
Oh and it only took 22 days to get a reply from c2p regarding the fuck loads of mails i sent em.

So tbh ur havin an ok time of it so far

Oh and calling them dont help, i called them (long distance to usa) 4 times, no fucking help there. And this one dumb guy i spoke too even wanted me to stay on the phone while he went off to find his superiour.

hegemonic
11-02-05, 00:22
Sorry about your probs DF and bob.

I'm having C2P problems as well. They don't make ANY damn sense!!

I last paid C2P on Dec 09, 2005 for a 3 month subscription. That would mean I am set through Mar 09, 2005 (Dec09-Jan09, Jan09-Feb09, Feb09-Mar09) wouldn't it? Well I got an email from C2P on Feb06 stating that my account has been suspended.

WTF!? I emailed them today (I just got back from a trip) and I'm awaiting a response.

Anyone else have this problem?

-Demon-
11-02-05, 00:52
Boy, who gave you troll pills lately?

Troll nah. I just find it funny that KK work hard to get PBC after so many months with people who can't even use c2p, and then bring it on board with no way to activate the very accounts that are not upgraded and have never managed to use c2p.

It doesn't take much to see that does it? or is just me?

The comment I made was a bit of fun...but also had meaning. I had also given DF advice earlier in the thread.

I could of trolled your postings lately but haven't felt the need to.

olavski
12-02-05, 03:57
i hear ya.

tried to reactivate a couple of times and always got into a fight with c2p, and yes i do have a legit CC :)

password wrong, email this and that, when done neocron account doesn't exist

thats kind of $%$$

anyway, hope Neocron 3 will be better :D