PDA

View Full Version : Any action

Darkener
02-02-05, 09:15
Ok so been over month since the last "patch" and a couple of months since a patch that worked has been introduced. So we have nidhogg as community liason and a new dev ok. Now can we get down to fixing the game. Seeing the hacknet item in pictures pretty crap just makes me wanna have them and i cant because the theme week aint over.

Even if we cant have them soon what about implants its killing the game that death is meaningless Pvp is becming less and less fun you kill someone and they are back regardless. I know there was a post about this a week ago but screw that they are only words when are we going to see some god damn action. Oh and i dont want the usual fanboy reply it will be done when its done. Make your reply something that will change my view on the situation motivate me if you must.

Terayon
02-02-05, 09:19
Read all of these. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=122023)
The first post will probably answer al your questions.

Bugs Gunny
02-02-05, 09:39
No implant drop makes op wars shit.
It also makes it too easy for solo pvpers to raid.. and come... and come bback .. and come back.....

And yes, it's nice to show rendered pictures of things. But months of showing new content won't be the same as actualy putting it ingame.

-Demon-
02-02-05, 12:10
And yes, it's nice to show rendered pictures of things. But months of showing new content won't be the same as actualy putting it ingame.

After it's in it might take months to get working too...some reminders :

WoC(Ongoing)
Strange books(They gave up)

I'm sure people can think of more.

eLcHi
02-02-05, 12:15
You guys have any idea what we have to deal with since the implant drop broke ?

People raid Cycrow/CRP continuously ... only thing to stop em is camp DRT-GR and kill them when they GR there (LAME TBH!)

I don`t know how bad it`s for the other Zone`s but CRP is especially bad because it`s a warzone and people can`t loose stuff

Darkener
02-02-05, 14:20

People raid Cycrow/CRP continuously ... only thing to stop em is camp DRT-GR and kill them when they GR there (LAME TBH!)

I don`t know how bad it`s for the other Zone`s but CRP is especially bad because it`s a warzone and people can`t loose stuff

Yes i do know what ya got to deal with because when i come along kill about 5-6 people in the space of 5-10 mins they all come back at once to bite me in the ass cause they ave all grouped in cycrow ug and come up and killed me. No matter how many ya kill [Edited] they always come back in the end organised enmass. Anyway to hold ops you have to fight for them especially an op like cycrow so dont complain. Its not like DOY is inhabited you go there to raid end end up having tea and crumpets with the guy in yaegers.

Oh and Terayon ive seen that crap it isnt really enough to passify me. As i said its only words no action. Its just like when Holger had the plan file of theme weeks they seemed ok but didnt work in the end because we are stuck on the second phase for two months.

Kopaka
02-02-05, 14:36
u shoot all reds at cycrow and wonder why ur getting attacked?
as some1 said its a lvling zone, ppl want to lvl there but the only way to actually lvl there is by being anticity cuz the second any DoY spots a pro-NC.. alliance chat + 5 mins later ALL [Edited] are there to kill 1 lvl xx/40 runner and thats lame tbh.

then ppl wonder why theres so many allied PKing in the city...
taking the efford of going to cycrow (5 mins maybe, maybe 1 min less) then shoot 1 person, and in the next 5 minutes u get allnumbered [Edited] to 1.. thats bullshit... no wonder why so many ppl shoot allies in their own city

ino
02-02-05, 14:48
I hardly think any clan need all on xx/40 character. Dont think the clan you mention does that either. Alliance chat you get pro pk at cycrow, pro camping cycrow gr. offcourse there will come some anti over there and remove them or try to remove them. But one of the reason there is so much pking at cycrow is the reasons mentioned above. no implant drops, and no belt drops, and a public gr in an op zone....

I would love to see some patch coming real soon :( imp drop, strange things instead of hair and so on and so on.

SorkZmok
02-02-05, 14:50

Maybe its the only place to actually find reds these days? Where else could i go? More to the north and i`ll be stuck in doy bots. Doy itself? Empty. MB? The occasional pker and some noobs. El Farid. More noobs. Grant mine? Gabanium? Usually empty.

This game needs more good leveling places. I mean, cycrow got everything, 2 genreps, its an OP zone, a gogu, chaos cave, fire mobs, ASG near, a bunch of asshats zerging every poor pro city who shows up, why level anywhere else? o_O

Kopaka
02-02-05, 14:52
oh but i do think the current clan at cycrow needs their whole clan for the xx/40 runner, seeing as all of them zone up at the same time mostly, or the PPU first to see howmany ppl there are and to then figure out howmany they need to have in order to beat them..
guess they have a formula?

number of attackers * minutes they PK = amount of players they need to bring ?

Tyr
02-02-05, 14:57
Don't let this topic stray onto a conversation of flaming certain clans and how they play in the current situation.

Stay on topic or it will be closed.

ino
02-02-05, 15:00
well say they do go arround pking ppl. well its allowed its possible and others do it too. ehm they own the op arround there aswell. And there are other places to go except cycrow.

I never understood the over importance of fucking cycrow. you want fire mobs. there are lots in the zones arround cycrow aswell go there. the zone north of tezla has lotsa fire mobs, not enought for 50 ppl but for a group of 4 - 10 mid lvls. grants has lotsa firemobs, the zone E of syncon lab has mobs and a gogo.. but but but you say cave. well go to tg cave go to catlock cave.. there are other places to go than cycrow. if ppl spread out a tad bit more there are less pking cause there are less people arround the same zones.

Darkener
02-02-05, 15:30
as some1 said its a lvling zone, ppl want to lvl there but the only way to actually lvl there is by being anticity cuz the second any DoY spots a pro-NC.. alliance chat + 5 mins later ALL [Edited] are there to kill 1 lvl xx/40 runner and thats lame tbh.

taking the efford of going to cycrow (5 mins maybe, maybe 1 min less) then shoot 1 person, and in the next 5 minutes u get allnumbered [Edited] to 1.. thats bullshit... no wonder why so many ppl shoot allies in their own city
Its doable if you know how to raid it and well its better than allied pking. I prefer killing red at cycrow to killling what ever is elft of neocrons population before they change to doy cause of it. It is a lvling zone you should earn your right to level there its always been that way with cycrow for as long as i rember.

Kopaka
02-02-05, 15:37
we always gave red a chance to lvl there, in nc1.
we (read: mostly me) made them pay fines or they got PKed... if they'd GR back we'd kill em over and over till all their imps were out.
mars on the other hand is way better.
we, as crahn lvl 30s, met a clan, highlvl to cap, it was funny.

they were standing in a row, their leader walking forward to us, to check our lvl, they all had their rares out, we were given the oppertunity to live if we didnt say anything on alliance, and we accepted it. they also wanted to lvl.

bet u cant do that on terra.
raiding cycrow just aint worth it most of the time. either u'll get zerged or they get a LE'd guy in a RHINO, blocking the UG or either the LE guy repairing the RHINO.

we faced dark in a fair fight (no zoning + fairly even numbers) at CRP, and they lost, now thats the way a fight supposed to be..
no zoning no zerging, pure fighting.

later dark and FF took nemesis from us, we wanted to take em back so we gathered at Tezla.. me and an APU was there, others on their way.
then 6-7 ppl came and attacked, we hold them off right there at tezla GR / entrance.

best fight i had in a long time! we drove em back to the UG and killed some, but we ran to nemesis as the others were already there.
when we got there, we fought about 5 mins but their numbers were more, we lost.
again that fight was a good one, AFAIK no1 zoned, which makes the fight alot better tbh

Dr Strange
02-02-05, 15:45
YIts not like DOY is inhabited you go there to raid end end up having tea and crumpets with the guy in yaegers.

DOY has its fair share of runners. Less than Pro City of course, but a good enough amount to warrant a seperate city and such.

Our problem is organization. We have one major clan who does basically ALL the op fighting for Anti City. Personally I think that's kick ass, we're represented by one large ass kicking force.

Kopaka
02-02-05, 15:49
it would be better for the server if [Edited] did some splitting up.
they said that pro city needs to work together and take Ops..
if we did, we maybe bring 2/3 dif clans to fight them.
u know what theyll do then? call for [Edited].
aka major zerging going on, not to mention the zoning.
either way in the end [Edited] will win, simply cuz they got the numbers in case to ninjahack it back.

Sleezy Gonzales
02-02-05, 16:19
I'm glad i'm doy.

I've heard some bad things about pro-city, and to be honest, the most i've met so far are inpolite ****.
(i did meet one nice tank from Phaze, with whom i played a hide and seek game in plaza2. He just tagged me when he found me he didn't kill me as he was having fun)

But it's normal when enemies kill each other, even in hunting zones. It's a war nbetween cities. This is not the sims, at least i hope it isnt.

Darkener
02-02-05, 16:29
DOY has its fair share of runners. Less than Pro City of course, but a good enough amount to warrant a seperate city and such.

Our problem is organization. We have one major clan who does basically ALL the op fighting for Anti City. Personally I think that's kick ass, we're represented by one large ass kicking force.
Basicly what that says to me is your to lazy to fight and are mooching off of [Edited] classic bandwagoner nice ops to gr to ect. Well the bottom half anyway .

Yeah ice i agree with ya on op fighting but without the ip dropping now fighters come back way to quick. [Edited] Told to get organised then when we fight we get zerged anyway. Its a lose lose situation. Hehehe i also agree with the UG thing it sucks as especially if its an [Edited] you kill the no imp lose comes in again the gr down into the ug.

Back on topic imps not dropping baddd new patch good

solling
02-02-05, 18:20
bet u cant do that on terra.

tried this to begin this but couldent work as every red guy and some green was shooting FF

LiL T
02-02-05, 19:06

Thats because they are protecting there outpost and normally one pro city runner is not there to fucking level . You could ask them nicely if you could lvl there but that still wont stop the other DOY's from ganking you ....

However why can't they just move the TG cave to jeriko ?

Kopaka
02-02-05, 19:12
those "green" are pro city now :p [Edited]

but it would be an idea.. make ppl pay fines to lvl there...
actually the fights i had with [Edited], even with zoning, were fun while they lasted, its just that so far ive met 2 ppl in [Edited] that i can talk to in a normal "tone" of voice.

fight @ nemesis was fun, all of a sudden i saw things dropping from the sky.. hover bomber :lol:

[Edited] arent that bad actually, its the zoning/zerging that makes em look bad imho.

i'd die for a fight with even numbers or 2 clans vs 2 clans.
i mean i dont care who gets the op, i crave for a good fight

Tyr
02-02-05, 19:15
This thread has hardly got back on topic and will just deteriorate further, so is now being closed.

You were warned.